Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Thanks,for the reply,

when does online counselling start where can i get details.Also where can i get data on opening and closing ranks of new iits.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

all the details are open at all jee websites

but the online counselling starts from 30th of may

wats ur rank?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

What rank is opted to get mechinical branch in good iit for obc
Hii What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
should i join bits dubai (cse), IIT jodhpur(systems science spec cse) , nit kurukshetra (ece or it ) , cse in vit,upes,kiit,srm,manipal,lmniit(eee),dtu and nsit(lower branches),iiit...
@ rishabh Take drop if u can do better and make it to one of the top 5 iits , but taking drop is a risky thing , i have enough example in which students taking drop and end up getting even...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...
Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at] or 010-4616500
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 4 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...
Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....
@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts