There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

my rank is 7000 and odds.  what branch i may get in iit bombay and in iit madras?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs
Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
congrats for your getting rank.your family is so can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...
Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??
Mihir Parmar one year ago
Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit
With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry you can try next 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee you can try...
vakul 4 months ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?
Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
wat is the overall difficulty of BITSSAT? is it difficult/easier than mains or pretty much the same?
Dear student The BITSAT paper is moderate.Most questions are directly fact or formula based but once in a while you get a conceptual question which requires application of concepts and few...
Bhavya 6 months ago
Bitsat exam is quite easy as compared to JEE Mains but as many students appear for it even the ones who prepared for JEE, so the ranking matters and thus you need a good score. Also most of...
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts