There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iam getting 180 marks in this year iit and 210 in AIEEE and 3380 rank in vit what best i can get this year

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

With 180, your rank in IIT will be 8000... and in AIEEE your 10,000 to 20,000.. so there is possiblity of getting NIT's i wud advise you to go for NIT's instead of New IITs and VITEEE...

You can check out the opening and closing ranks of NIT's

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

what is the rank required to get into iit bombay in 2018 jee examination?
@ srijeta it depends upon the branch that u are intrested in .. so, kindly mention the branch , so, that we can able to help you in more accurate rank . as iit bombay is the fav....
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
i am expecting a rank of 8200 in iit jee 2016. which branch & college may i expect
Dear student, you may check the availability of branch and college at official website of an IIT or by following the link of askiitians and if you ge a seat there, well and good or else let ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
please refer to the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I was allotted in Mechanical (smart manufacturing) in IIIT Kancheepuram.Is it worth joining?
@ vandya that is the only one choice u have ?? if u have any other choice then let me know , beacuse joining into mechanical smart manufacturing is not a good decision . that too in a lower ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts