There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

how are the placements in b.arch iit roorkee???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

its on of the best branches in iit r
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Why josaa is giving same college and branch in various rounds.even if my AIR is good in jee mains but i am not alloated any nit.
Dear students, The seats are being alloted thourgh a proper algorithm which consist of many criteria like, rank, score, category, cutoff, home state quota, any other quota, board marks, your...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...
Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON one year ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey one year ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..
It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off