Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

If a vertex of equilateral triangle is on origin and second vertex is (4,0) then its third vertex is

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pallavi

its clear from the figure that 2 tringlr are possible triangle ABC   and  triangle BCD

A=(4cos60 ,4sin60)

=(2, 3√3)

B=((4cos60 ,-4sin60)

=(2, -3√3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

show that the tangent to y^2= 4ax at (a,-2a) touches the parabola x^2= 4ay.
Differntiate y^2= 4ax, 2y.dy/dx = 4a dy/dx = 2a/y dy/dx = 2a/-2a = -1 Thus for x^2 = 4ay the slope should also come to -1 as they both have a common tangent. Now doing, 2x = 4ady/dx2 dy/dx2 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Equation of a circle touching line x=-1 =3 y=3,................. ...............
x=-1 and x=3 are touching the the midpoint of the perpendicular line joining these two lines will be the centre,but there are infinitely many lines.but also it touches y=3,so plot ...
arunkumaran 28 days ago
what is the value of the product of the slopes of the two lines through (1/2,1) and intersecting 2X+Y=3 at a distance 2.828 from(1/2,1)
Line passing through points (1/2, 1) would be: (y – 1) = m (x – 1/2) y = mx – m/2 + 1............(1) 2x + y = 3 …............(2) sove gthe eqns. (1) and (2). get x and y values in terms of...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
a=sinα+sinβ,b=cosα+cosβ,then sin(α+β)=? what is answer
Harsh Patodia one month ago
2ab/a^2+b^2} read alpha =x and beta=yMultiply both a.b=sin x cos x+sin y cos y+sin x cos y + cos x sin y= sin 2x/2 + sin 2y/2 +sin (x+ y)= sin (x+y).cos(x-y) + sin(x+y)By squaring both and...
Om Alok one month ago
Estimate the value of the solid sphere of radius 4..............................................?
I thin its volume. Volume of the solid sphere = 4/3 * pi* r3 put r = 4 and get the volume calculated itself in cm^3 for radii in cm.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn