ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Through the point (3,4) are drawn two straight line each inclined at 45* to the straight line x-y=2. find their equations and also find the area of triangle bounded by three lines.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

by using the formula

tanA=modulas of (m1-m2)/(1+m1m2)

where A=45 and m1=+1

we can fine m2 from that we get two values

so we get two lines.

using the three lines we find the oint of intersections.

from the area formula we get the area covered by the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of the conic section whose focus is at (-1,0) , directrix is the line 4x-3y+2=0 and eccentricity is (1/2)^1/2 is

Hello student, The eccentricity is given to be √½ < 1. Hence, the given conic section is ellipse. Now, the focus of the ellipse is F(-1, 0) and directrix is the line 4x-3y +...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
The number of points (x,y) (where x and y both are perfect squares of integers) on the parabola y^2=px,p being a prime number, is ?

y 2 = px y = sqrt(px) Since x & y are perfect square integers, sqrt(x) is an integer. Since p is a prime no., sqrt(p) is an irrational no. The point which satisfies the given condition is...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 10 months ago
If the pair of straight lines ax 2 + 2hxy – ay 2 = 0 and bx 2 + 2gxy – by 2 =0 be such that each bisect the angle between the other , then hg + ab = 0 ah + bg = 0 h 2 – ab = 0 ag + bh = 0

Hello student, The equation of the bisectors of angles between the lines ax 2 + 2hxy - ay 2 = 0 is (x 2 -y 2 )/(a-(-a)) = xy/h or hx 2 - 2axy – hy 2 = 0 ….…. (1) Also, bx...
  img
Latika Leekha 23 days ago
solve mod x^2 +4x +3=x+1.

|x 2 +4x+3|=x+1, Now, the LHS changes at different values of x. x 2 +4x+3=(x+3)(x+1)=+ve for x -1 ...(i) while it is -ve for x between -3 and -1 ...(ii) So, for (i) we have x 2 +4x+3=x+1 on ...

Shubham Swastik Behera one month ago

Something is wrong with the greater than and less than symbol. I’m writing it in words: x 2 +4x+3=(x+3)(x+1)=+ve for when x is outside (-3,-1) i.e. less than -3 and greater than -1. Cheers!!

Shubham Swastik Behera one month ago

x 2 + 4x + 3 = x +1 x 2 + 3x +x + 3 = x + 1 (splitting the middle term) x(x+3) 1(x+3) = x + 1 (x+1)(x+3) = x+1 x+3 = x+1/x+1 x+3 = 1 x= 1-3= -2

sakthi meena Ramanathan one month ago
Find the following integral ∫dx/(1+(tanx)^1/2) Limit is from pi/6 to pi/3 Please reply soon.

Dear student, We have the given integral given by: Hence, if we add I twice, we get: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 11 months ago

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question …......(1) ......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago
pi/2 ∫ 0 cos x dx

Ans:- pi /2 ∫ 0 cosx dx -----–-- > ∫cosx dx=sinx =[sinx] 0 pi/2 =[sin(pi/2)-sin(0)] =[1-0] =1

Anusha 8 months ago
View all Questions »