DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Through the point (3,4) are drawn two straight line each inclined at 45* to the straight line x-y=2. find their equations and also find the area of triangle bounded by three lines.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

by using the formula

tanA=modulas of (m1-m2)/(1+m1m2)

where A=45 and m1=+1

we can fine m2 from that we get two values

so we get two lines.

using the three lines we find the oint of intersections.

from the area formula we get the area covered by the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Find the equation of the circles passing through (-4,3) and touching the lines x+y=2 and x-y=2.

Expalnation The two lines are perpendicular to each other and are also tangents of the circle. So the intersection point of these two lines lies on the director circle whose radius is 2 0.5 ...

dattatreyamunshi 17 days ago

(x-6) 2 + (y-6) 2 = 26

dattatreyamunshi 17 days ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the inersection of lines x-y+1=0 and 2x-3y+5=0 and whose distance from the point (3,2) is 7/5.

Hello Student, Please find the solution Here you can use the concept of family of lines The equation of the line passing through the inersection of lines x-y+1=0 and 2x-3y+5=0 can be assumed...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago
if the line lx + my = 1 touches the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 Then the point (l , m) lies on the circle (a) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 4 (b) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 3 [c] a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 2 (d) a 2 (x 2 +y...

Follow the equation of tangent to the circle. Compare l and m. Get values. Again put l and m in the equations.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
How is the magnitude of the scalar triple product is the volume of a parallelopiped formed by adjacent sides given by the three vectors a , b and c . (The bold letters represent vectors)

Hi, When you do AxB, it represents the area of a parallelogram, i.e. a two dimensional figure. But when we take its dot product with the third vector , that means we are taking the component...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
“X” is wife of” Y” is it transtive?

yaaa!!! it is transitive

GANESH BABU 7 days ago

YES TRASITIVE

RAKESH CHINDAM 6 days ago

yes

SHANMUKESHWAR 6 days ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details