ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Through the point (3,4) are drawn two straight line each inclined at 45* to the straight line x-y=2. find their equations and also find the area of triangle bounded by three lines.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

by using the formula

tanA=modulas of (m1-m2)/(1+m1m2)

where A=45 and m1=+1

we can fine m2 from that we get two values

so we get two lines.

using the three lines we find the oint of intersections.

from the area formula we get the area covered by the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . IF THE DISTANCE OF ANY POINT ( x , y ) FROM THE ORIGIN IS DEFINED AS d( x,y) = max { | x | , | y | } , d( x,y) = a , non-zero constant, THEN THE LOCUS IS - A CIRCLE A SQUARE A STRAIGHT...

The answer, from the given options, should be A TRIANGLE. I got it by eliminating the rest of the options. P.S:- I have checked for the first three options. From them, i haven’t got the...

Yash Jain 3 months ago

it is a squre with line X=+a,-a Y=+a,-a

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
Find the arithmetic mean of the ordinates of the feet of the normals from the point (3,5) to the parabola y^2 = 8x

Sum of the ordinates of conormal points is zero. we can prove by following approach: Equation of normal at any point(2t^2,4t) to the parabola y^2=8x is y= -ty+4t+2t^3 it passes through (3,5)...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago
prove that the the perpediculars drawn from the vertices of a triangle on the sides facing them are concurrent.

Hello Student, Please find the proof of this: Let us draw (construct) the straight line GH passing through thepoint C parallel to the triangle side AB. Such a line does exist due to...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
If x+y+z=1 Then (1-3x^2-3y^2-3z^2+2x^3+2y^3+2z^3)=?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
what is root x divided by x

Q – √x / X its same as you divide √2 / 2 = 1/ √2 => √x / x = 1/√x but if you want full derivation here it is since we know that √x = x ½ ------------------------------------- 1 and x = x 1...

Ashwin 5 months ago
The given figure shows a regular hexagon PQRSTU. Find the value of vector PQ + vector PR + vector PS+ vector PT + vector PU.

Hello Student, PQ PR=PQ+QR PS=PQ+QR+SR=PR+SR PT=PQ+QR+SR+ST=PS+ST PU=PQ+QR+SR+ST+TU=PT+TU Adding we get =>QR+SR+ST+TU=QU If you give options we'll be able to format the answer in your...
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »