Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Through the point (3,4) are drawn two straight line each inclined at 45* to the straight line x-y=2. find their equations and also find the area of triangle bounded by three lines.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

by using the formula

tanA=modulas of (m1-m2)/(1+m1m2)

where A=45 and m1=+1

we can fine m2 from that we get two values

so we get two lines.

using the three lines we find the oint of intersections.

from the area formula we get the area covered by the triangle.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

In a graph is it possible that three lines intersect each other at a same point.

Dear student, From a point, infinate number of lines can be drawn passing through it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

yes ,it is possible because in graph, through a point infinite lines can be passed

Akhil Chinnu 9 months ago
how to find equation of a circle passing through intersection of two circles and touching a line?

The equation of circle through the intersection Of given two circles is S1+u(S2) where u is a arbitrary constant its value can be found by using condition of tangency

harshil chauhan 6 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Discuss continuity of f(x)=(x-a)sin1/(x-a) when x#a0 when x=a. AT x=a

at exact x=a the function is not defined. but the left hand limit (LHL) at x=a gives a very small negative number and RHL give a very small positive number. Hence the function is...

Shahzeb Rizvi 6 days ago
PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER.

Radius of circle r=6cm, central angle θ =30deg.. Area of the sector =1/2r 2 θ S=(1/2) (6 2 )(30)(π/180) S=3π cm 3 .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago

Radius of circle r=6cm, central angle θ =30deg.. Area of the sector =1/2r 2 θ S=(1/2) (6 2 )(30)(π/180) S=3π cm 3 .

R.GANGARAJU 8 months ago

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts