Find the area overlaaped if two semicircles are drawn inside a rectangle with each opposite sides as diameter dimension of rectangle is 8cm and 4 cm and circle drawn by taking diameter 8 cm each

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

I think the question is either incomplete or some wrong information is given since the conditions given are not possible to e satisfied simultaneously.

Please rectify the error.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of a straight line passing through the point (-5,4) and which cuts an intercept of root(2) units between the lines x+y+1=0 and x+y-1 is?

Hello Student. Please find the solutionx+y+1=0 and x+y-1 are two parallel lines and distance between them is mod|\frac{1-(-1)}{\sqrt{2}} |So distabce between them is 2/root2 = root2So our...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
if x^2+y^2+2x+1=0,then the value of x^31+y^35 ?

x^2 +2x+1 + y^2 can be written as (x+1)^2 + y^2= 0. Only possible when x = -1 & y= 0. So -1 is your answer. Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago

x^2 +2x+1 + y^2 can be written as (x+1)^2 + y^2= 0. Only possible when x = -1 & y= 0. So -1 is your answer. Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak one month ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak one month ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth one month ago
A small block of mass m is kept at the left end of a larger block of mass M and length L. The system can slide on a horizontal road.The system is started towards right with an initial...

Hello Student, Let a1 and a2 be the accelerations of ma and M respectively. Here, a1 > a2 so that m moves on M it would be easiest if we see this in relative frame of M see in relative...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
position vectors of points A, B and C are 3i-2j-k, 2i+3j-4k, -i+j+2k and 4i+5j+ak respectively. if points A, B, C and D lie on a plane, find the value of a.

AB=B-A= 2i+3j-4k- ( 3i-2j-k ) = -i+5j+3k BC=C-B=-3i-2j+6k CD=5i+4j+(a-2)k z= AB*BC=36 i + 15j -13 k z.cd= 180+60-13a+26=0 a=266/13
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
The solution set of the equation 4 log 9 x -6.x log 9 2 + 8 = 0 is ______.

We have x log a y = y log a x S, x log 9 2 = 2 log 9 x 4 log 9 x -6.x log 9 2 + 8 = 0 => (2 2 ) log 9 x – 6. 2 log 9 x + 8 = 0 => (2 log 9 x ) 2 - 6. 2 log 9 x + 8 = 0 let 2 log 9 x = y...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 months ago

thnx

Mostafijur Rahaman 3 months ago
View all Questions »