Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: hemangi

Find the area overlaaped if two semicircles are drawn inside a rectangle with each opposite sides as diameter dimension of rectangle is 8cm and 4 cm and circle drawn by taking diameter 8 cm each

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

I think the question is either incomplete or some wrong information is given since the conditions given are not possible to e satisfied simultaneously.

Please rectify the error.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

if the line lx + my = 1 touches the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 Then the point (l , m) lies on the circle (a) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 4 (b) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 3 [c] a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 2 (d) a 2 (x 2 +y...

Follow the equation of tangent to the circle. Compare l and m. Get values. Again put l and m in the equations.
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago
please discuss the concept of enclined parabola in detail

please u just visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/parabola.aspx this will clear allof ur doughts ….….…...PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
please explain Rectangular Hyperbola

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-hyperbola/rectangular-hyperbola/ just visit this link u well get answers of all ur questions PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
what is algebra ? where it is useful ? why we want to know about this?

Dear Sai Sardar, Algebra is the branch of mathematics which deals with the calculus,limits and continuities.....................................

SREENIVAS 4 months ago

algebra: algebra is the language through which we describe patterns . think of it is a shortland , of sorts, as opposed to having to do something over and over again, algebra is use of a...

raj 5 months ago

Algebra: algebra is the language through which we describe patterns . think of it is a shortland , of sorts, as opposed to having to do something over and over again, algebra is use of a...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
Let P be any point inside a triangle ABC. PA=3units PB=4units PC=5units. Fnd area of triangle ABC.

wa should use 60 degrees clockwise rotation

kartheek 9 months ago
Wat Shud be the solution Pls find the attachment Pls reply fast Tysm fr all the help

let k = cos@ + cos(@ + pi) + cos(@ + 2pi) + cos(@ + 3pi) + ….............+ cos(@ + 20pi) = cos@ - cos(@) + cos(@) - cos(@) + ….............+ cos(@ + 20pi) = 0 + 0 + 0 +........ + cos@ =...

Vikas TU 13 days ago

cos(A+Npi)+ cos(A+2Npi)=0 (where N belongs to integer) since upon solving series we get cosA as answer

swapnil 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 420 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts