Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: ask30

Find the area overlaaped if two semicircles are drawn inside a rectangle with each opposite sides as diameter dimension of rectangle is 8cm and 4 cm and circle drawn by taking diameter 8 cm each

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

I think the question is either incomplete or some wrong information is given since the conditions given are not possible to e satisfied simultaneously.

Please rectify the error.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

prove that the triangle which has one of the angles as 60 degree, can not have all vertices with integral coordinates

If we take origin and two arbitrary coordinates with lines passing through them. calculate slope. slope difference between can not be 60.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago
angle between tangents drawn from origin to parabola y 2 =4a(x-a) is ?

let the equation of the tangent y=mx (since c=0) putting y=mx in the eqn of parabola m^2x^2=4a(x-a) m^2x^2-4ax+4a^2=0 D=0 (since the tangent cuts the parabola at 1 pt...roots are equal)...

Trina 3 months ago
find the length of chord cut off by line 4x−3y−10=0, from circle x^2+y^2−2x+4y−20=0

Dear Student, Follow the given steps. 1. Find the radius and center of the given circle. 2. Find the points of intersection of line with the circle. 3. Find the perpendicular distance of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago
What does the following mean? Three planes can intersect coaxially , implies that system of equations in 3 variables having infinite solutions.

Hii Yes coaxial planes are parallel. Hence there will be infinite solutions to the system of equations. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
prove that , sin(x) sin(2x) sin(3x)

well, question is : prove that , sin(x) sin(2x) sin(3x) something wrong here, some bug or something , question statement got truncated when i posted (both the times – i posted twice)

inder kumar 6 months ago

prove sin(x)sin(2x)sin(3x)is less than 9/16 is question without using maxima/minima/calculus

inder kumar 6 months ago

i mean what to prove it ? I mean is it equal to 0 or something else

srinivas 6 months ago
Sir please answer and specify the reason.

∫ nx n-1 /(1+x). dx = (∫ n.x n-1 .dx)/(1+x) | 0 1 – ∫ (∫n.x n-1 .dx).d /dx (1 /(1+x) ), using recerse chain rule for integration. ∫ n.x n-1 .dx = x n and d /dx (1 /(1+x) ) = -1 /(1+x) 2 ,...

Akshay 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 420 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts