Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

4 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Why does the angular bisector have to make 120 degree angle?

In this case So, bisector will make 120 (=180-60) angle with +ve x-axis

Akshay one year ago

In this case angle(PQR)=120. So, bisector will make 60(=120/2) angle with PQ, which is -ve x-axis. So, bisector will make 120 (=180-60) angle with +ve x-axis

Akshay one year ago
ABCD is a rectangle. P and Q are on AB and BC respectively such that the area of triangle APD =5, Area of triangle PBQ=4 and area of triangle QCD=3, area of triangle DPQ is

Your answer is 12. I will post full answer tommorow, I feel sleepy today by the way brilliant question.

Paras Verma 20 days ago

in this triangles the area of dpq is 6 because it is a triangle of inceasing order in such triangles they defer by onlyone so the area is 6

bharath 27 days ago

I think there’s something missing in this question i am getting 3 diffrent equations but i have 4 variables to deal with

Paras Verma 27 days ago
Let A and B be two distinct points on the parabola YY=4x. If the axis on the parabola touches a circle of radius r having AB as a diameter,then the slope of the line joining A and B can...

You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...

Ankit 16 days ago
What will will come when we differentiate acceleration

when we deferentiate the acceleration we get the jerk.

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago

MR. PRABHAKAR its nothing but “JERK“, and its a sudeen movement if u want an example then when u r travelling in the bus if driver puts a sudden brake there is movement in u i.e, jeRk

Dheeru chowdary 7 months ago

the rate of change of acceleration; that is, the derivative of acceleration with respect to time, and as such the second derivative of velocity, or the third derivative of position.“ it is...

T.kumar 7 months ago
WHAT IS A VECTOR SPACE.....................................................?

DEAR NAG, A VECTOR SPACE IS THE SET OF ANY NUMBERS THAT SATISFIES THE TEN PROPERTIES OF VECTOR ADDITION AND SCALR MULTIPLICATION.

T Dileep one month ago
WHAT IS USE OF DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY AND WHO IT CAME INTO THOUGHT

Its the use of algebra with geometry.It enables us to explain something geometrically which will be very difficult algebrically and viceversa
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts