Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

4 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the relation between incentre and circumcentre of any triangle

Dear Student. The distance between the incenter andcircumcenteris sqrt(R(R-2r)) , where R is thecircumradiusand r is theinradius, a result known as theEuler triangle formula. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

The orthocenter, the centroid and the circumcenter of a non-equilateral triangle are aligned; that is to say, they belong to the same straight line, called line of Euler.
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
In a graph is it possible that three lines intersect each other at a same point.

Dear student, From a point, infinate number of lines can be drawn passing through it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

yes ,it is possible because in graph, through a point infinite lines can be passed

Akhil Chinnu 9 months ago
how can i clarify my doubt i hav e some doubts in few of the problems caan you help me in clarifying them

pls post in here we will try to help you thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
how to calculate vector products like (a*b)*(c*d) where * represent cross products

To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product

Himanshu 6 months ago

To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product.

Ankit Jaiswal 3 months ago
x+1/x =1 , x 2 +1/x 2 =2 and x 3 +1/x 3 =3 then x 5 + 1/x 5 = what

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

RAGHU 2 months ago

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 8 months ago

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago
what is meant by integration????????????????????????/

integration is the act of integrating,it is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single or small type of functions as only one..........

nandini one month ago

Integration is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single system that functions as one.

Vaishnavi Patel one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts