The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

2 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
in a Triangle root(abc(a+b+c))/area is always greater than of equal to ? less than or equal to ?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the x-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Assume the x-axis to be a mirror. take the image of (1,2) in x-axis i.e(1,-2). as we know that reflected ray when extended back passes through the image of a point on incident ray i.e...

siddharth gupta one month ago
find the sum of all the natural numbers between 1 and 200 which are neither divisible by 2 nor5

sum of odd terms from 1to 199 number of terms is =100 (tn=a +(n-1)d)a=1;d=2;tn=199 Sn(odd)=n/2[a+l]=50*200=10000 now deduct the term which are multiples of 5 a=5 d=10 tn=>195=5+(n-1)10...

gajanana hegde one year ago

1+2+............+200=n/2(a+l)=200/2(1+200)=100(201)=20100-10100(div by 2)=10000, 10000-(5+15+......195)=10000-20/2(5+195)=10000-2000=8000

srinivas aytha one year ago
find sum 1^2*C1+3^2*C3+5^2*C5....

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 25 days ago
Help …....image attached

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Differentiate Differentiate
  img
Jitender Singh 20 days ago
There are two inclined planes , each inclined to the horizontal at an angle theta. A particle is projected from a point midway between the foot of the two planes so that it grazes one of the...

Hello Student, Can you post the image to this question i’m not able to visulize your situation. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Please elaborate on the question by putting a figure. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

I am not able to post the image

Parv mor one month ago
View all Questions »