The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

2 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A diagonal of rhombus ABCD is a member of both the family lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) where k1,k2 are Real Numb and one of the vertex of the rhombus is (3,2). If the...

One diagonal is a member of both the family of lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) Hence it must pass through the point of intersection of x+y-1= 0 and 2x+3y-2 = 0 . Also it...

Satyajit Samal 18 days ago
What are complex numbers? I mean what is their significance?

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
All the points lying inside the triangle formed by the points (1,3), (5,6) amd (-1,2) satisfy: a)3x+2y_ 0 b) 2x+y+1_0 c) -2x+11_0 d)2x+3y-12_0

I think there is some problem with your question since the points lying inside a triangle constitute an enclosed area. So these pointscannot lie on a st. line.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
X^2 + y^2 = 6x – 8y find the minimum and maximum values

solution: the given equs represents a circle.. so it will be easy to solve it graphically as given in the image... the maxima is at P (3,1) and minima at Q( 3,-9) Regards
  img
Ajay Verma one month ago
sinA/2. sin7A/2 + sin 3A/2. sin11A/2 =

use 2sinAsinB = cos(A_B)-cos(A+B)

Sujay 26 days ago
No. of solutions of x,where x belongs to [0,2pie] and satisfies the equation, |sin a| +|cos a | = |sin x| where a is any real number. (Plz provide solution with explanation)

Solution: 2 Consider the left hand side of the equation and find its range. To do that let’s take its square ( |sin a| +|cos a |) 2 =sin 2 a+cos 2 a+|sin 2a| = 1 + |sin 2a| Since 0...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 22 days ago
View all Questions »