Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

4 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

method for evaluation of concurrency point of two straight line?

See you will have to solve the eqn of both st lines first to get x/y whichever is easy to get, now substitute this co-ordinate in any of the two equations to get the other co-ordinate. And...

Alfaz Khan 8 months ago
i have 2 clear iit what things i have to keep in mind

There is no one man’s mantra or shortcut to get into your dream ! You need to prepare, prepare and prepare hard to outshine others. Don’t just study. Do proper study making good...
  img
Komal 4 months ago
Find the conditions on a and b such that line ax +by-1=0 intercepted bw lines ax+y+1=0 and x+by=0 subtend right angle at origin.

Find the intersection of ax+by=1 with 2 lines, you will get two points, (1/(a-1) , -1/[b.(a-1)]) and (-(b+1)/[a.(b-1)] , 2/(b-1)), To prove two point say A(x1,y1) and B(x2,y2) subtend angle ...

Akshay 9 months ago
PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER.

Radius of circle r=6cm, central angle θ =30deg.. Area of the sector =1/2r 2 θ S=(1/2) (6 2 )(30)(π/180) S=3π cm 3 .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

Radius of circle r=6cm, central angle θ =30deg.. Area of the sector =1/2r 2 θ S=(1/2) (6 2 )(30)(π/180) S=3π cm 3 .

R.GANGARAJU 7 months ago

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago
Three persons A1, A2, A3 are to speak at a function along with 5 other persons. If the persons speak in random order, then what is the probability that A1 speaks before A2 and A2 before A3 ?

Dear Student, For 8 speakers, total arrangement will be 8!. Now out of 8 postions selecting any three positions for (A,B and C in order) will be 8 C 3 are remaining can be arranged in 5!...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts