Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 770 off
USE CODE: asksch60

The number of rational points possible on the circumference of a circle having centre (pi,e) ?

(Rational point means, both the co-ordinates of the point is a rational number).

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

zero

since pi and e are both irrational 

and pi not equal to e

4 years ago

Answer given is "Atmost one" ..

(Try with co-ordinates 0,0 and radius sqrt(pi^2+e^2)) ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

who is father of analytic geometry???????????????????????????????

the father of analytic geometry ‘‘rene descartes’‘ is generally regarded as the father of analytical geometry.

sudarshan 7 months ago

rene descarte...Descartes made significant progress with the methods in an essay titled (Geometry) , one of the three accompanying essays (appendices) published in 1637 together with his...

T.kumar 7 months ago

Dear Gowri René Descartes (1596-1650) is generally regarded as the father of Analytical Geometry . His name in Latin is Renatius Cartesius — so you can see that our terminology “Cartesian...

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
Is Dr. kc sinha good for coordinate geometry for preparing iit jee ? from your point of view which book you thought best for coordinate geometry?

in my view sl loney coordinate geometry is the best book for coordinate geometry as it covers all topic required for iitjjee and many previous year questions have come directly from this...

Himanshu 9 months ago

His book is really good to build concepts. However, to practice more problems similar to what would be asked in IIT JEE, you need to take help from study material of reputed coachings like...

Nishant Sinha 9 months ago

in my opinion you must try arihant intead of k.c.sinha... as it has proved to be one of the best books in market since many years

satyam 9 months ago
find the slope of a line having coordinates (2,5) and (6,4).

Slope will be (4-5)/(6-2) i.e. (-1)/4 or -1/4. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

slope is equal to y 2 minus y 1 divide by x 2 minus x 1 therefore slope here is equal to ( minus1 by 4. thanks and please approve post if any query

SAHIL 5 months ago

given (2,5) and (6,4). we know slope m= y 2 -y 1 / x 2 -x 1 by using that formula slope m=-1/4 thank you very much all the best

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 5 months ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...

Ajay one month ago

Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................

Ajay one month ago

We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.

mycroft holmes one month ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??

The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below

Ajay 13 days ago

Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!

Anshuman Mohanty 13 days ago

Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7

Anshuman Mohanty 14 days ago
Sir que. No. 5.. can u help me... and if u hav some easy tricks to do this que.

For these type of problems you should convert all logs to a common base e. Also you should know graph of log function so that you can determine if Log a is greater or less than log b. . To...

Ajay one month ago

Here is rest of solution …................................................................................

Ajay one month ago

Shorter solution: 1/x = log 5 3 and 1/y = log 25 17 = log 5 >log 5 3 i.e. 1/x 0 we have x>y

mycroft holmes one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 8,250 off

Get extra R 770 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts