A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a double ordinate of the parabola y 2 =28x subtends a right angle at its vertex then what will be the length of its double ordinate...?

The 2 ends of the double ordinate will be meeting the parabola at P(c,d) and Q(c,-d). The line segments joining P and Q with the vertex will have slopes as negative reciprocals of each...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
if the lines ax + by + c=0,bx+cy+a=0 and cx+ay+b=0 be concurrent then A.a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc=0 B. a^3+b^3+c^3-abc C.a^3+b^3+c^3+3abc. D.none of these Sir pls explain the answer in detail. Thanks...

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

siddharth gupta 6 months ago

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

What is the minimum length of a focal chord to the parabola y^2=32x

Shortest focal chord is chord perpendicular to axis and passing through focus. for above parabola focus is (8,0) End points of focus will be (8,16) and (8, -16) ( Get y by putting x=8 iin...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
A bag contains 4 red and 4 black balls. Another bag contains 2 red and 6 black balls. One of the two bags is selected at random and a ball is drawn from the bag which is found to be red....

the probability that the ball is drawn from the first bag ..... total balls in both the bags is 4+4+2+6 = 16. but the ball should be red and from the first bag, therefore th probability is...

God Of Maths one month ago

Wrong , ans is 2/3 and thanks i have solved it .

Drake one month ago
For all x in [ 0 , 90 ] show that cos ( s i n ( x ) ) > s i n ( c o s ( x ) ) I understood the solution given in my book which said cos ( x ) + sin ( x ) ≤ 2 √ 90 cos ( x ) 90 − sin ( x )...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below I am assuming 90 to be pi/2. For sinx will take value from 0 to 1 in increasing order. cosx will take value from 1 to 0. It is...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
Quito a city in ecuador and kampala a city in uganda both lie on the equator. The longitude of quito is 82 degree 30 minutes west and that of kampala is 37 degree 30 minutes east.what is the...

Both the points lie on the equator, so forget about the earth. Think of just a equatorial circle. a) Say A is Quito and B is Kampala. Angle subtended by A at the centre of circle = - 82...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago
View all Questions »