ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A straight line through p(2,3) inclined at an angle 60 degrees with positive y axis in clockwise direction.The co-ordinates of one of the points on it at a distance 4 units from P is.?

solution: as shown.. the equn of the line (x – x 1 ) / cos A = ( y – y 1 ) / sin A = R where A = angle of inclination with X-axis R = distance of the point on the line so ( x...
  img
Ajay Verma 8 months ago
circles of radii 5,5,8 touch each other externally. Find the radius of the circle which touches all the three circles internally.

?
  img
Pushkar Aditya 2 months ago

if you draw yhe diagram, and put C1,C2 the centre of circle with r=5. c3 the centre of circle of r=3. Since circle(c3) touch the both circle C 3 C 1 =C 3 C 1 -->C3 lies on perp. bisector of...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

@ abhishek singh ..that is the easy one . it is for externally that u r telling .. the question reads internally my frnd.

sarim khan 2 months ago
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB 2 + BC 2 = AC 2 ) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
h

IF A+B+C = 3 PIE / 2, THEN COS 2A + COS 2B + COS 2C IS

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below use the following formula for the first 2 terms, CosC + CosD = 2Cos[(C+D)/2]Cos[(C-D)/2] then cos 2c is cos (2pi – (2A + 2...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sec^2 (x) / tan x + 2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
when going east at 10 kmph a train moving with const. velocity appears to be moving exactly north east . when my velocity is increased to 30 kmph east it appears to be moving north. a.what...

Hello You should apply concept of reletive velocity here Now you can find everything. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech IIT Delhi Askiitians faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago

Ok ok..is it because angle is 45 degree so...x- component and y- component must b equal????.. Am I right Sir???

shalini 9 months ago

Thanq very much Sir :) but why should x-10 be equal to y??? :/

shalini 9 months ago
View all Questions »