Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a ray of light travelling along the line x + y = 1 is inclined on the x axis and after refraction it enters the other side of the x axis by turning 15 degree away from the x axis. the...

Sorry I missed the figure I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 26 days ago

I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line is and we have the point...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 26 days ago
if the line lx + my = 1 touches the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 Then the point (l , m) lies on the circle (a) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 4 (b) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 3 [c] a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 2 (d) a 2 (x 2 +y...

Follow the equation of tangent to the circle. Compare l and m. Get values. Again put l and m in the equations.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago
A circle passes through the point (3,(7/2)^0.5) and touches the line pair x^2 – y^2 -2x+1=0. the co ordinates of centre of circle are? (4,0) (6,0)

OK so first we solve for the lines whihc gives the two lines as and now plotting them on the coordinate axes, it’s easy to see by symmetry that the center of circle would lie on x-...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 10 days ago
How to find the value of sin4x,cos4x,cot4x,or more 3x . Please its an urgent?

Dear Student, If you know the value of sinx or cosx or tanx etc. Then you can easly find the values of sin4x, cos4x, cot4x by using the basic trignometric formulas. Example:- sin 4x =...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

sin 4x = sin2(2x) = 2sin2xcos2x=4sinxcosxcos2x = 4sinxcos(2cos 2 x-1) =4sinxcos(1-2sin 2 x).
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

What will be the final result of sin4x? Is it 2cos 2 x? How?

VINEETH N 6 months ago
WHAT IS MATHS? WHAT R ITS FUNCTION ?N Y MATHS IS CALL AS KING OF ALL SUBJECT? ALS WHAT IS TRIGONOMETRIC?

the defination of maths is given by so many great scientists.one of this is maths is a science of quality.its function is calculation and thinking.maths some different qualities behind...

NARAYANA one month ago
f(0)=f(1)=0,f / (1)=2 &y=(e x )e f(x) dy/dx=

let, g’(0)=f’(1)e f(0) +f(1)e f(0) .f(0) =f’(1)+f’(0)=0+2=2

vivek 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off