Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the locus of the mid points of the chord of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 -y 2 /b 2 =1 which subtend a right angle at the origin.
consider the mid to be a point P (X 0, Y 0 ) now use the formula S 1 =S 11 you will get the equation of chord with its mid point. then homogenise this equation with the equation of given...
Janani one month ago
How to find the common tangent to any given curves......
Just write the equation of tangent to the curve in slope point form for both the the tangent are common equate the y intercept to get values of m... Please post any question as...
Sahil yesterday
find the acute angle between the pair of line y 2 -xy-6x 2 =0
Suppose that the lines y = mx and y = tx are represented by the following equation: ax 2 + 2hxy + by 2 = 0, Then angle theta between them can be formed by: tan (theta) = 2*sqrt(h 2...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
How to prove tan A = 2 tan B + cot B Thanks for the help in advance.
Dear Achal, Very sorry, for at first I thought you were a 10 th grader. As I am one, I thought simple maths would help. But considering the fact that you are an 11 th grader, there does...
Arun one month ago
Thanks, Arun. If you google "2 tan b + cot b" the very first link is JEE Main Mathematics by Prem Kumar, and clicking that link will bring you to the problem. The other book is Mathematics...
Achal one month ago
Dear Achal, Then I am sorry, because as far as I know it would not be possible to solve the question. But, if you can say which textbook you are referring to, then maybe I may be of help.
Arun one month ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
does limit of a function exist if its right hand limit exists but not left hand limit
Dear Student, for the limit of function to be exists, Both the Right hand and left hand limit should exists as well as they should be equal. Hence for the given case, limit will not exists....
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details