DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A tangent to the ellipse x 2 +y 2 =4 meets the ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 at P &Q.The angle b/w the tangents at P & Q of ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 is......

Please check the question and post it once again x 2 +y 2 =4 is not a eqn of ellipse...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB2 + BC2 = AC2) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 months ago
find the equation of the circle through (-2,-4), (6,0) and (1,5)

Hii FInd out equations of two chords using three points. Then find the pair of equations of perpendicular bisectors. Find their point of intersection that will be centre . Find out the value...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago

hey I have a simpler and unique solution Use family of circles passing through two points and then put third point to get the constant The required circle’s equation will be S + k L = 0...

Kaustubh Nayyar 9 months ago

hii use general equation of circle... x 2 +y 2 +2gx+2fy+c=0 put the given coordinates and you will ger the linear eqn with three variables ...solve them to find g f c then put it on the...

divyansh 9 months ago
If N=750 and p=1/500, what is the probability in poisson’s distribution that x>2?

Please give the steps also.

viswanath 5 months ago

the answer is 0.01118

agila 5 months ago
Blue circles r doubts

i think ans is g(x)= + (1-x 2 ) 1/2

noogler one month ago

cuz it is defined on [-1,1] and given area of equilateral triangle is (3 1/2 )/4 …........generally area of eq. triangle is (3 1/2 )/4 X a 2 here a=1 i.e., distance btw (0,0) and (x,g(x))is ...

noogler one month ago
find question in the attachment ?

just solve the limits within the intervals as it is given continous just wquate th limits, also it is differentiable so diferentiate once and equate to get values APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

i think that you have to find the values of a and b sor checkout the first 2 by diffrentiating and qualising and in last 2 use continuity plz aprve

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »