A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If each of the points (x1,4) , (-2,y1) lies on the line joining the points (2,-1),(5,-3) then the point P(x1,y1) lies on the lines ? Give the equation of that line.

equation of line joining (2,-1),(5,-3) is: 2x + 3y -1 = 0 Now (x1,4) , (-2,y1) lie on 2x + 3y -1 = 0. So it will satisfy. 2x 1 + 3*4 -1 = 0 and 2*-2 + 3y 1 -1 = 0 x 1 =-11/2 and y 1 = 5/3...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Sir,Actually they are asking on which line x1,y1 lies :) ?

Aditya Pati 21 days ago
A tangent to the ellipse x 2 +y 2 =4 meets the ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 at P &Q.The angle b/w the tangents at P & Q of ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 is......

Please check the question and post it once again x 2 +y 2 =4 is not a eqn of ellipse...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the x-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Assume the x-axis to be a mirror. take the image of (1,2) in x-axis i.e(1,-2). as we know that reflected ray when extended back passes through the image of a point on incident ray i.e...

siddharth gupta 4 months ago
The angle between the tangents drawn from the origin to the parabola y2=4a(x-a)

90*

prateek jha 2 months ago

Harshakavya 2 months ago
Find the greatest term in the expansion of (7-5x)^2 where x=2/3 Please explain the steps. Thankyou in advance.

Hello Student. Please find the solution (7-5x)^2 = 49 + 25x^2 – 70x so first term = 49 second term = -70*2/3 third term = 25 x^2 = 25*4/9 = 11.11 So 49 is greatest...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Sorry sir.. i am extremely sorry.. Actually i typed in the wrong question.. it was (7-5x)^11, where x=2/3.. I am extremely sorry once again. Sir please give me the correct answer for this.

Swagat Bordoloi 22 days ago
If one of the vertices of the square circumscribing the circle |z – 1| = 2 is 2 + root3 i . Find the other vertices of square.

Hello Student, Since centre of circle i.e. (1, 0) is also the mid–point of diagonals of square =>(z1+z2)/2=z0 =>z2=-sqrt3 i also (z3-1)/(z1-1)=e^{+-pi/2}...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »