A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
show that of all the rectangles inscribed in a fixed circle ,the square has the maximum area

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Find the locus of the focus of an ellipse with major axis 4 and Minor axis 2, which touches both the co-ordinate axes... Kindly Answer My question.... And also the one that I have posted...

Thanks and Regards, Ajay verma, askIITians faculty, IIT HYDERABAD
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago

Sir, What if the ellipse touches the co-ordinate axes not in the way that you have mentioned but in a slanted way, ie., such that the major axis makes some angle with the x-axis (like when...

Pranjal K 7 months ago
The complex numbers z1 z2 and z3 satisfying z1- z3/z2 -z3= 1-i(root 3)/2 are vertices of a triangle which is Of arwa 0 eqiulateral right angled isosceles obtuse angle isosceles

(z1-z2)/(z2-z3)= cos(-60)+sin(-60)=e -i60 taking mode on both sides Absolute value of(z1-z2/z2-z3)=1 Therefore |z1-z2|=|z2-z3| Also angle between z1-z2 & z2-z3 is 60 So given triangle is...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago
Integrate ∫sqroot(tanx) dx Reply soon....

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Plese solve the following integral ∫|x| dx Limit is from -1 to 2.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
In a triangle a^2+b^2+c^2-ac-sqrt3*ab=0 then the triangle is

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

Great method

Leo Pixie 2 months ago
View all Questions »