DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

A  closed cone is placed with water half of its height  as shown below in fig 1 .  If it will completely revolved  then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay?       Find X.                                 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Himaja 9 months ago
In a graph is it possible that three lines intersect each other at a same point.

Dear student, From a point, infinate number of lines can be drawn passing through it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago

yes ,it is possible because in graph, through a point infinite lines can be passed

Akhil Chinnu yesterday
I was having trouble solving this question: If the coordinates of a point p be (aCosθ, bSinθ) whereθ is a variable quantity, find locuss of p. I really dont understand how to solve such...

the ans is (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2 =1 it is simple u just need to eliminate θ and for that take x=acosθ and y=bsinθ so cosθ=x/a and sinθ=y/b now since cos 2 θ + sin 2 θ=1 we get (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2...

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

Well that was simple! I guess I’ll just get some practice and would get a hang of it. Thanks!

Jyotinder Singh 2 months ago
show that stright line (a-b)x+(b-c)y=c-a,(b-c)x+(c-a)y=a-b and(c-a)x+(a-b)y=b-c are concurrent

Go thru the concepts here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-straight-line/concurrency-of-straight-lines/ In this question you will have to put delta = 0 then you will get the ans
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
What does the following mean? Three planes can intersect coaxially , implies that system of equations in 3 variables having infinite solutions.

Hii Yes coaxial planes are parallel. Hence there will be infinite solutions to the system of equations. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
find the value of k such that f(x) = 1-cos4x/8x^2,if x is not equal to zero k,if x=0 it is continous at x=0

Hi Student, For the fucntion to be continuous at x=0, f(0 + )=f(0 - )=f(0)=k So, Lim(x->0) [1-cos4x/8x^2] => Lim(x->0) [2sin 2 2x/8x^2] => Lim(x->0) [sin 2 2x/(2x) 2 ] => 1
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

K=1. lim f(x)=k X-->0- therefore, lim 1-cos4x/8x^2=sin^2(2x)+cos^2(2x)-cos^2(2x)+sin^2(2x)/8x^2 x-->0 =1/8 lim 2sinj^2(2x)/x^2 x-->0 =1/8*2*lim 4 since(lim x-->0 sinx/x=1) x-->0 therefore...

Rasal V 9 months ago

K=1. lim f(x)=k X-->0- therefore, lim 1-cos4x/8x^2=sin^2(2x)+cos^2(2x)-cos^2(2x)+sin^2(2x)/8x^2 x-->0 =1/8 lim 2sinj^2(2x)/x^2 x-->0 =1/8*2*lim 4 since(lim x-->0 sinx/x=1) x-->0 therefore...

Rasal V 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details