Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

if equation (5x-1)^2+(5y-2)^2=(p^2-2y+1)(3x+4y-1)^2 represents an ellipse then P =? options- (0,1), (0,2) (1,2) or (0,1)U(1,2)

I think it should be p^2-2p+1
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

hi............ i think the answer is (1,2) because it is ellipse, ellipse general formulae is (x^2/a)+(y^/b)=1 from that eq. we got the answer

mohan one month ago
Two sides rhombus ABCD are parallel to the lines y=x+2 and y=7x+3.if the diagonals of the rhombus intersect at the point(1,2)& the vertex A is on yhe y axis,find the possible coordinates of ...

The answer should be c=0,2.5 Assume A(0,c). Now opposite sides in rhombus are parallel and all sides are equal length. Or to check if a quardilateral is rhombus, it is sufficient to show...

Akshay 10 months ago

Alternative solutions will be to use vectors, Let A(0,c). Assume side length=d. AC will be = (1-0) i +(2-c) j, Line AD can be in 1 st or 2 nd quardent, Point B = (0 i + c j) + d/rt(2) * (i...

Akshay 10 months ago
The equation of the common tangent to the equal parabola y^2=4ax and x^2=4ay is?

The tangent on y^2 = 4ax will be y = mx + a/m Since this lines touches the x^2 = 4ay. Therefore replace y here by y = mx + a/m and simplify, You will get the quadratic in x. Now since this...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
what are improper integrals? and what are the convergence of improper integrals ? why we want to study about this one ? where it will used?

IMPROPER INTEGRALS ARE THE DEFINITE INTEGRALS.IN IMPROPER INTEGRALS BOTH LIMITS OR UPPER OR LOWER LIMIT IS INFINITE IN THIS INTEGRATION THE VALUE WILL BE FINITE THAT IS CALLED CONVERGENT

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago

An improper integral is a definite i ntegral that has either or both limits infinite or an integrand that approaches infinity at one or more points in the range of integration.

KALYAN 5 months ago

Dear Shivanand, Improper integral is definite integral which an infinite in lower and upper limits.And it can be solve from taking limits only.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
tantheta=b/athen prove that acos2theta+bsin2theta=a

ok I hope you are familier with the following two identities now its just the question of using thes two and substituting in the equation and you will get the answer very easily
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
what is the rank of the word SIPRON? can any one suggest me the answers..

Dear Student, Arrange I, N, O, P, R, S in a alphabetical order. Nor Number of words starting with I, N, O, P and R will be 5*5!. Now the number of words starting with using SIN or SIO will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

we have to use dictonary order to find the rank of the given word so by using dictonary order the rank of the word that is sipron is 618

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

answer for your question is come from dictionary order the rank of the word SIPRON is 618 all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts