Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

ABCD is a rectangle. P and Q are on AB and BC respectively such that the area of triangle APD =5, Area of triangle PBQ=4 and area of triangle QCD=3, area of triangle DPQ is
Your answer is 12. I will post full answer tommorow, I feel sleepy today by the way brilliant question.
Paras Verma 3 months ago
in this triangles the area of dpq is 6 because it is a triangle of inceasing order in such triangles they defer by onlyone so the area is 6
bharath 3 months ago
I think there’s something missing in this question i am getting 3 diffrent equations but i have 4 variables to deal with
Paras Verma 3 months ago
If the coordinate of a variable point P is (t+1/t,t/
Dear student The question is incomplete. Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
equations of lines which passes through the points of intersection of the lines 4x-3y-1=0and 2x-5y+3=0and are equally inclined to the axes are: y(+or-)x=0 y-1=(+or-)1(x-1) x-1=(+or-)2(y-1)...
The Point of intersection is (1, 1) The equation of line passing through this point is y-1 = m(x-1) where m is slope or y-mx + m-1 = 0. Since line makes equal with both axes this is...
Ajay 2 months ago
solve: (x + y) (dx – dy) = dx + dy _________________________________
The expression can be written as:(x + y) / 1 = (dx + dy) / (dx - dy)Using componendo and dividendo:(x + y + 1) / (x + y - 1) = dx/dydy/dx = (x + y - 1) / (x + y + 1)Let x + y = t1 + dy/dx =...
Faiz 13 days ago
what is the ramanujans famous number and what is its speciality.........??????????????
mohan “It is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways!” And 1,729 is indeed the smallest such number. And because of this incident, it is now...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
hai mohan 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British ... a visit to the hospital to see the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan . ... in OEIS) defined as ...
manichandra 9 months ago
1729 is the natural number following 1728 and preceding 1730. 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British mathematician G. H. Hardy regarding a visit to the...
T.kumar 9 months ago
if every pair of the equation x^2+px+qr=0 , x^2+qx+rp=0 , x^2+rx+pq=0 have a non zero common root then the sum of three common is ?
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago
let a be the common root then satifying the root in all the three eqns. we get, a^2 + ap + qr = 0 a^2 + aq + rp = 0 a^2 + ar + pq = 0 solving all three one by one by elimination method, we...
Vikas TU 24 days ago
Sourabh’s answer can be taken a bit further. Note that we have concluded that r is a root of the 1 st quadratic i.e. x 2 +px+qr = 0. From product of roots, the other root is q. Sum of roots ...
mycroft holmes 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn