Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How do we find the vertices of the triangle if its equation of a line and opposite vertex is given.?

Dear Student, You can easily find the vertices from the given equation of lines. Solve the two equation to get the intersecting point on them. This intersecting points will be the vertices...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
equation of common tangent to two circles.please tell the proof of deriving the equation...................................................................................

Dear Student, You can get the hint of the derivation on the following link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/common-tangents.aspx Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
What is meant by addition please clariffy the defination

Hello Prabhakar, Addition means the calculating the total of the two or more numbers or amounts. This is known as Addition

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND ADDITION MEANS TO ADD SOMETHING(IN MANY SUBJECTS) IN MY VISION.PLEASE APPROVED IT .THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago

addition means to add somethoing or to combine something.we add something we get some result.addition is first class matyhs.it is very ninteresting.

sreekanth sree 4 months ago
please do this problem

let A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n be n Arithmetic means are instead between 20 and 80. i.e., 20 , A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n 80. ∴ The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2...

RAKESH CHINDAM 7 months ago

let A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n be n Arithmetic means are instead between 20 and 80. i.e., 20 , A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n 80. ∴ The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2...

manmath 3 months ago

hi bollu srinivas.. The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2 'terms.let 'd' be the common difference.The first term a = 20The last term L = 80.but the last term is T n + 2 = a + (n + 2 ...

T.kumar 4 months ago
Which propety used for the attaches question i didnt understand pls clarify me

hello anil kumar, where is the attachment quetion please attach the quetion..............................................................................................................

raj kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts