DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . IF THE DISTANCE OF ANY POINT ( x , y ) FROM THE ORIGIN IS DEFINED AS d( x,y) = max { | x | , | y | } , d( x,y) = a , non-zero constant, THEN THE LOCUS IS - A CIRCLE A SQUARE A STRAIGHT...

The answer, from the given options, should be A TRIANGLE. I got it by eliminating the rest of the options. P.S:- I have checked for the first three options. From them, i haven’t got the...

Yash Jain 7 months ago

it is a squre with line X=+a,-a Y=+a,-a

Abhishek Singh 7 months ago
​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 8 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 8 months ago

Himaja 8 months ago
how to write polar form into rectangular form

To convert given polar form into rectangular form. Use the conversion as r*exp (j theta) = x + jy. where x = r cos (theta) and y = r sin (theta). Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
what is next in the sequence 16,8,8,12 a)12 b)24 c)30 d)32

16*0.5= 8 8 * 1 = 8 8 *1.5= 12 12 * 2 = 24 Ans = b)24

Hasan Naqvi 3 months ago

ekta kumar varma 3 months ago
if the first term of a gp is 6 ans the sum of first 15 terms is 29. find the common ratio of the gp?

ok i understand that whats ur doubt equation of such higher degree is impossible to solve so method for this is hit and trial on putting r = -1 , condition is satisfied , hence the answer...

ng29 2 months ago

=i think its quite easy , u can use the formula of sum of terms of gp commom terms is known and sum of 15 terms are also given put data in formula and get value of common ratio APPROVE IF...

ng29 2 months ago

Hi ng29, if we use the sum of n terms formula we get 29=6(r^15-1)/r-1 => 6r^15 -29r – 23=0 now , how to get the value of r from here? plz. guide Thank you

sudhir 2 months ago
View all Questions »