Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: asksch20

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

co-ordinates of four points A,B,C and D are (0,-1), (-1,2), (15,2) and (4,-5) respectively. Find the ratio in which line segment AC divides the line segment BD internally

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil one year ago

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil one year ago
what is the equation of directors circle in hyperbola and ellipse

An ellipse , its minimum bounding box, and its director circle . In geometry, the director circle of an ellipse or hyperbola (also called the orthoptic circle or Fermat–Apollonius circle )...

naveenkumar arepally 8 months ago

Equation of the director circle of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 is x 2 + y 2 = a 2 – b 2 the equation of its auxiliary circle of the ellipse x 2 + y 2 = a 2 .

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
if a rod of length 4units moves horizontally along a circle then locus os of the rod

Pls check the question
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
If 0÷0 =5 then x^2-9÷x-3=? at x=3 then which option is correct?1.real number or 2.five or 3.not defined 4.six

@ saharukh its a real number . as per the question option no a turns out to be the correct option . if we will solve by substituting the value of x as 3 , then the answer will be coming out ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
If area of a bounded curve is asked, the which area (numeric or signed) is to be calculated?

area is never negative . so area should always be calc with modulus function . while integrating , we must split the integral at the points where the curves intersect . hope this helps you.

sri tanish 3 months ago
Please give me an answer for this question where I cannot integrate

Hi You can break it at all the integral points and then you can integrated this like shown in this image
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts