ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the coordinates of orthocenter?

Hello student, Let ABC be the given triangle and AD, BE and CF be the three altitudes. Now, to calculate the orthocentre, Step 1: Firstly, find the slopes of sides AB, BC and CA using the...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
Prove that the straight lines whose direction cosines (l,m,n) are given by 2l+2m-n=0 and lm+mn+nl=0 are perpendicular to each other?

Dear Arkav, 2 l + 2 m – n = 0 2 ( l + m ) = n ------eqn.1 l m + m n + n l = 0 On substituting eqn.1 in above eqn we get; l m + m { 2 ( l + m ) } + { 2 ( l + m ) } l = 0 l m + 2 l m + 2 m 2...

erra akhil 4 days ago
​Q DEAR ASKIITIANS FACULTY , KNOWING THAT THE FACT THAT YOUR SITE RECEIVES HUNDREDS OF QUESTIONS DAILY BUT I STILL REQUEST YOU TO TAKE MY DOUBTS ASAP.

Hello student, We understand your needs and appreciate the fact that you understand our situation as well. We try our level best to answer all the questiosn as soon as possible. But, at...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
w is imaginary cube root of unity then (1+w-w^2)^7?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
d/dx of e^x + 10^x + x^x . RD sharma shows the resultant answer as “ e^x + 10^x ln10 + x^x log(ex) .. How? as d/dx of x^x is x^x(1+lnx)

d/dx of x^x is x^x(1+lnx) But 1 can be written as lne. Therefore d/dx of x^x becomes x^x(lne+lnx). Now, we use this logarithm property : logm +logn =logmn ( This property can be used only...

Satviki Pathak one month ago

its easy look , u had problem in derivative of x x , i will solve stepwise let x x = y and we have to find dy/dx ?? now take log on both sids and we get lny = x lnx now differentiate bot...

ng29 one month ago
See attachment sir please explain this question …...I’ll be very great full

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago

Differential of log ^n x is

milind one year ago
View all Questions »