A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The number of points (x,y) (where x and y both are perfect squares of integers) on the parabola y^2=px,p being a prime number, is ?

y 2 = px y = sqrt(px) Since x & y are perfect square integers, sqrt(x) is an integer. Since p is a prime no., sqrt(p) is an irrational no. The point which satisfies the given condition is...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
if pair of lines ax^2+2hxy+by^2+2gx+2fy+c=0 intersect on y axis then ... a.2fgh=hg^2+ch^2 b.hg^2 not equal to ch^2 c.abc=2fgh d.none of these

A pair of equations intersecting on the y-axis is given by: (px+my+n)(qx+my+n)=0. You can see that by putting x=0 in each factor on the LHS, and observing that the y-coordinate is the same....
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
What are complex numbers? I mean what is their significance?

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img
This is an illustratio from the chapter vectors in the bansal book . Pg no 16 , 1st illustration . Could someone pls explain how to find the second answer

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck the question and post it again. Please wirte down the question completely instead of referring to some page number in...
  img
Satyajit Samal yesterday
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / cos 3x – cos x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 26 days ago
The points z1,z2,z3,z4 are veritces of parallelogram only if?

Hello Student, if they represent vertices of a parallelogram then midpoint of diogonal coincides. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »