ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How does find the slope of a circle. Please give me an easy method which works all the time. Thanks

Dear student, We know that atany pointP having the coordinates (x,y)on the unit circle satisfies the relation Hence, we get that Now we can use the usual parameterization of the circle, i.e....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago
What is the relation between the distances of Orthocentre, circumcentre and centroid in coordinate geomtry?

O = orthocentre G = centroid C = circumcentre so orthocentre , centroid and circumcentre belong to a straight line , called Line of Euler . thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
If the vertices of triangles are placed at (2,2), (-2,-2), (-2 root3, 2 root3). Where is the circumcentre located? Please explain

This is an equilateral triangle wiht sides root 32. So, the centroid, circumcentre, orthocentre, incentre will coincide. and will lie inside the triangle.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
three vectors from origin a,b,c.the ends of vec a is Q ,R,P respectively..if PQ=2QR then (a)2a+c=3b (b) a+3c=2b (c) ba+b=2b (d) a+2c=3b

c+PR=b (1) b+RQ=a (2) from 1 and 2 b+2PR=a b+2(b-c)=a b+2b-2c=a 3b-2c=a 3b=a+2c answer (D)

Pushkar Aditya 10 months ago
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »