ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

let eqn. of line be y-3=m(x-2), where m is slope of line dist. from origin = 3 I0-3-m(0-2)I/(1+m 2 ) 1/2 =3 solving we get , m=0 or -12/5 lines are y=0 or 5y+12x=39

Abhishek Singh one month ago
Angle between pair of Staines x^2+2xy-y^2 is?

Dear student, If we compare this with the standard equation: ax 2 +2hxy+by 2 =0 We get, a =1, h = 1, b = -1 Hence using the formula: we get: Hence, Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
What is the minimum length of a focal chord to the parabola y^2=32x

Shortest focal chord is chord perpendicular to axis and passing through focus. for above parabola focus is (8,0) End points of focus will be (8,16) and (8, -16) ( Get y by putting x=8 iin...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
No. of solution to the equation. [y+[y]]=2cos x where y=[sinx+[sinx+[sinx]]]/3 where [] denotes greatest integer function.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
Q . THE AREA ENCLOSED BETWEEN THE CURVES - y = ln ( x + e ) and x = ln ( 1/y ) AND X-AXIS.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Intersect x-axis at (1-e, 0) & y-axis at (0, 1) Intersect y-axis at (0, 1). Area A b/w two curves is:
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

thanks sir......and happy diwali.......

bharat makkar 5 months ago
show that of all the rectangles inscribed in a fixed circle ,the square has the maximum area

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »