ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . EQUATION OF THE STRAIGHT LINE BELONGING TO THE FAMILY OF LINES :- ( x + y ) + k( 2x – y +1) =0 , THAT IS FARTHEST FROM ( 1 , – 3) IS :- 13y – 6x = 7 13y + 6x = 0 15y + 6x =7 15y – 6x = 7

The point of intersection of given family of lines is the point of intersection of x+y=0 and 2x-y+1=0 and it is (-1/3 1/3). The required line belongs to the given family so it must pass...

Himaja 5 months ago

thanks....got it

Bharat Makkar 4 months ago
Given two points a = (-2,0) and b =(0,4 ) the coordinate of a point M lying on the line 2x-3y=9 so that permeter of triangle amb is least , is

GIVEN QUESTION CAN BE SOLVED USING A.M-G.M INEQUALITY FOR PERIMETER TO BE MINIMUM AM +BM SHOULD BE MINIMUM i.e AM=BM OR SIMPLY M LIES ON PERPENDICULAR BISECTOR OF AB AND LINE2x-3y=9 i.e...

siddharth gupta 9 months ago
Q 16

Hey...its very easy. See, we know that for a triangle with vertices (x1,y1), (x2,y2) and (x3,y3) the centroid (h,k) is given as h = (x1+x2+x3)/3 and k = (y1+y2+y3)/3. Here we have all the...

Yash Jain 3 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / sqrt(x) (sqrt(x) + 1) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
show that of all the rectangles inscribed in a fixed circle ,the square has the maximum area

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago

5(sin 2 A + cos 2 A)

Kshitij K 3 months ago

five then what

yaswanth 4 months ago

5(d(x)/dx)

sumithra 20 days ago
View all Questions »