Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

The number of normal(s) to the parabola y^2 = 8x through (2,1) is?
Dear Student, Equaiton of any normal to y 2 = 4ax is y = mx -2am -am 3 . Now since it passes through (2,1) and a = 2. Therefore equation will be m 3 +2m+1 =0 Solve the cubic equation to get...
Vijay Mukati 8 days ago
find the locus of the mid points of the chord of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 -y 2 /b 2 =1 which subtend a right angle at the origin.
consider the mid to be a point P (X 0, Y 0 ) now use the formula S 1 =S 11 you will get the equation of chord with its mid point. then homogenise this equation with the equation of given...
Janani one month ago
If x+root y = 11 and root x+y = 7, then how to calculate x and y.
sorry sorry I wrote wrong ya yes x = 9 y = 4
A M S ARUN KRISHNA 3 months ago
Answer is: X=9, Y=4.
x=9, y=4
Anoopam Mishra 3 months ago
Let f:R->R be such that |f(x)-f(y)| A.f(x) B.constant but not zero C.(f(x))^2 D.Zero
Your question seems to be incompelete. Please check it.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
a person walks first 10 km north and 20 km east, then the resultant vector is ​a). 22.36km b). 22.46km c). 25.23km d). 20.36km i want the solution of this question
Hii student. as the direction travelled is north and east we will tAKE IT AS POSITIVE “I” and POSITIVE “j” direction so the final vector is 10j+ 20i. Tke the...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details