Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

1. if a straight line through the point P(3,4) make an angle 30 degrees with x-axis and meets the line 12x + 5y +10=0 at Q, find the lenghth of PQ. 2. find X if (X,2) is an interior point of...

Actually what you can do is make use of the parametric form which is x-x'/cos theta=y-y'/sin theta=r Here theta=π/6 x'=3 y'=4 Apply the values and find the values of x and y x=6+r√3/2...

2016 years ago

In second part plot the three eqn.s on x -y axis and discover by satifying the origin in those three eqns. u will get as: 3A -7B >=8 A + B >= 4 4A – B satify the point (X,2) in all these...

-4 hours ago
how to find the area of a triangle with given eqations of 3 lines.....? i cannot understand the determinant method also what is a determinant

Hint: With the given 3 equaitons of lines of triangle, we can easily find the three coordinates of the triangle. Then by using the formula by determinant method, simply put the values of the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
a ray of light travelling along the line x + y = 1 is inclined on the x axis and after refraction it enters the other side of the x axis by turning 15 degree away from the x axis. the...

Sorry I missed the figure I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago

I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line is and we have the point...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
integration of √cot x

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago
what is eccentricity?????????????????????????????????????

In mathematics, the eccentricity, denoted e or , is a parameter associated with every conic section. It can be thought of as a measure of how much the conic section deviates from being...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

Essentrisity is the measure of hou many any conic section deviates from being circular.the essentricity of circle is zero.ellipse e=c/a

malle yaswanthkumar 3 months ago

my dear guddi at room temparature value 25.then we substuite the values of p,r,v values then we get the number of moles.

malle yaswanthkumar 3 months ago
sinx

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 8 months ago

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 months ago

ask question properly

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry