DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Product of slopes of pirpendicular lines is -1. Slope of x-axis is 0, slope of y-axis is “infinity”. But, 0*infinity is not -1 why?

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

we say product of slopes -1 if perpendicular when both slopes are finite tan (teta)=(m 2 - m 1 )/1+m 1 m 2 so if perpendicular denominator zero m 1 m 2 =-1 if one of them is infinite then...

Nicho priyatham one month ago
Vertices of triangle are ( 3,4),(5cos@,5sin@)and (5sin@,-5cos@,) where @ belongs to r .locus of its orthocentre is

its quite easy but long also as cordinates of all vertices are given u can find eq of line pasising through vertex and perpendicular to base as its slope will be negative reciprocal of the...

ng29 2 months ago
Out of 5 apples, 10 mangoes and 15 oranges, any 15 fruits are to be distributed among two persons. Then the total number of ways of distribution is?

16068. I am nt sure about the answer sir,please let me knw the answer if possible if my answer is wrong

erra akhil 2 months ago

it is a question based upon permutatina and combination

grenade 2 months ago
the force acting on moving charge particle in a uniform magnetic field is (a) normal to magnetic field (b) at 45 degree from the magnetic field (c) parallel to the magnetic field

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Force acting on a charged moving particle in a magnetic field is given by: F = Magnetic Force q = charge on a particle (can be...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
If P= x 3 - 1/ x 3 and Q=x-1/x , x belongs from 0 to infinity , find the minimum value of P/Q 2

P = x 3 - 1/x 3 =(x-1/x)(x 2 +1/x 2 +1) Q=x – 1/x P/Q 2 when simplified it comes in the form of (x-1/x)+3/(x-1/x) then we can apply A.M greater than or equal to G.M we get the minimum value ...

udit maniyar 2 months ago

did u get this after simplification p/q 2 = (x – 1/x) + 3/(x – 1/x)

if you feel the answer is right then approve it

View all Questions »