DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 8 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 8 months ago

Himaja 8 months ago
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB2 + BC2 = AC2) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 months ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 months ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 10 months ago
Let f:R->R be such that |f(x)-f(y)| A.f(x) B.constant but not zero C.(f(x))^2 D.Zero

Your question seems to be incompelete. Please check it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what will be the value of (x 1/2 )-1/2

please explain the question correctly

grenade 2 months ago

what did you meant by this

Gman Namg 2 months ago

the answer would be 1/81 approve if usefull

grenade 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts