ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A tangent to the ellipse x 2 +4y 2 =4 meets the ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 at P &Q.The angle b/w the tangents at P & Q of ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 is......

Draw the 2 ellipse in the figure. At a point(take for instance (0,1) for convenience and symmtry), draw a tangent to the first ellipse cutting the second at 2 points. As we know the slpoe of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
Find the arithmetic mean of the ordinates of the feet of the normals from the point (3,5) to the parabola y^2 = 8x

Sum of the ordinates of conormal points is zero. we can prove by following approach: Equation of normal at any point(2t^2,4t) to the parabola y^2=8x is y= -ty+4t+2t^3 it passes through (3,5)...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago
The equation of a straight line passing through the point (-5,4) and which cuts an intercept of root(2) units between the lines x+y+1=0 and x+y-1 is?

Hello Student. Please find the solutionx+y+1=0 and x+y-1 are two parallel lines and distance between them is mod|\frac{1-(-1)}{\sqrt{2}} |So distabce between them is 2/root2 = root2So our...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0 arun sir answered me but it was a tough method i need some easy way as i am in 11 th so a method which i couldget please answer>>>

Ans: It is a simple polynomial, you can easily solve. And if you have options, you can hit & trial.
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

sir can u explain me how u solved the third last step not getting ?? is there any such identity??

rashmi 8 months ago
S 1, S 2 ,S 3 …......... are the sum of infinite geometric series whose first terms are 1,2,3.......... and whose common ratios ½,1/3,1/4, respectivel,then S 1 2 +S 2 2 +...................S...

S 1 = 1/(1-1/2)=2 S 2 = 2/(1-1/3)=3 similarly S 10 =11 S 1 2 +S 2 2 +...................S 10 2 =2 2 +3 2 +..............11 2 =(∑ n 2 ) -1 where n=1 to 11 =>answer is 505-1=504

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

S 1 = 1/(1-1/2)=2 S 2 = 2/(1-1/3)=3 similarly S 10 =11 S 1 2 +S 2 2 +...................S 10 2 =2 2 +3 2 +..............11 2 =505

manasa gorthy 2 months ago

sorry it is 506-1=505

vamsi krishna 2 months ago
View all Questions »