ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The locus of the extremities of the latus rectum of the family of ellipses b 2 x 2 +y 2 =a 2 b 2 having a given major axes is :

Hello student, The given ellipse is b 2 x 2 + y 2 = a 2 b 2 i.e. x 2 /a 2 + y 2 /b 2 = 1. (ab) 2 = a 2 (1 – e 2 ) or b 2 = 1 - e 2 . Let an extremity of latus rectum be L(x, y). Then,...
  img
Latika Leekha 7 days ago
find eqn. of a line passing through intersectin of lines x+y+1=0 and 2x-3y-1=0 and passing through (1,1) whose slope is 2 units

this question is to be done by done by the method of family of lines. so,by this method-(x+y+1)+lambda(2x-3y-1)=0 now x=--2/5 and y=--3/5 are the solutions of the equation x+y+1 =0 and...

vineet chatterjee 10 months ago
if 2CosA = x+1//x and 2CosB = y+1/y then find 2cos(A+B) (A) x/y +y/x (B) x/y-y/x (C) 2y/x (D) 2x/y

Solve these as quadratic equations in x & y so that you get x = cosA + i sinA & cosA – i sinA; y = cosB + i sinB & cosB – isinB If x = cosA + i sinA then 1/x = cosA – i sinA ; y = cosB + i...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

hey the ques you have given is not correct the answer for the ques you have given is xy + 1/xy The answer for 2cos ( A – B ) is x/y + y/x This can proved by the similar method of using x and...

Kaustubh Nayyar 7 months ago

sorry there is a mistake in my typing in question ie 2cos A= x + 1/x

divyanshu 7 months ago
every vectors has magnitude???

Yups. every vector has magnitude either 0 or any number

Darpan Kochar one year ago

yes even null vector O has null magnitude

chandan jha one year ago
how many 5 letter words can be formed from letters of INDEPENDENT

11 LETTERS.3N’S 3E’S 2D’S 1P 1I 1T. NO.OF 5 LETTER WORDS; CASE 1;OUT OF 5 3ARE ALIKE AND 2 ARE DIFFERENT 2C1.5C2.5!/3!=400 CASE 2;OUT OF 5 3 ARE ALIKE OF ONE KIND AND 2 ARE ALIKE OF OTHER...

yaswanth 5 months ago

11 LETTERS.3N’S 3E’S 2D’S 1P 1I 1T. NO.OF 5 LETTER WORDS; CASE 1;OUT OF 5 3ARE ALIKE AND 2 ARE DIFFERENT 2C1.5C2.5!/3!=400 CASE 2;OUT OF 5 3 ARE ALIKE OF ONE KIND AND 2 ARE ALIKE OF OTHER...

yaswanth 5 months ago

yaswanth 5 months ago
View all Questions »