Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

In Trapezium ABCD, diagonals intersect at O. A(∆ABO) is `p` and A(∆CDO) is `q`. Then prove area of Trapezium is (√p+√q)^2

Keep in the mind of the above figure, also I wont write the triangle symbol given: area (AOB) = p = ax/2 and area (DOC) = q = by/2 proof: area (ABCD) = area(ABD) + area(ABC) –...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
how to find equation of a circle passing through intersection of two circles and touching a line?

The equation of circle through the intersection Of given two circles is S1+u(S2) where u is a arbitrary constant its value can be found by using condition of tangency

harshil chauhan 5 months ago
Is sk goyal`s new pattern mathematics good for jee advanced or should I refer any other book for problems?

Yes the book is good But I am suggesting you some more books NCERT class XI and class XII books (all students should start with these early) For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
we have two persons, so what is the probability of a person to be a boy?

probability of a boy=1/2 because probability is equal to number of possible outcomes divided by total number of outcomes.... here possible outcome is 1 and total outcomes are 2 therefore...

SAHIL 9 days ago

please chaitnya check your answer again whether you are correct or not ..or post the concept behind it................ thanks

SAHIL 9 days ago

2/3

chaitanya 9 days ago
find the sum of a infinite geometric series whose first term is the limit of the function f(x)=(tanx-sinx)/(sinx)^3 as x tends to 0 and whose common ratio is the liit of the function...

for f(x) divide numerator denominaor by x^3.... then use expansion series... I couldn’t understand what g(x) is so pls rewrite that

Jayakrishna 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts