Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In a triangle root(abc(a+b+c))/area is always greater than of equal to ? less than or equal to

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
The length of subnormal to the parabola y2=4 ax at any point is equal to

The length od the subnormal is always constant and is eqaul to the semi latusrectum i.e. 2a Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
A diagonal of rhombus ABCD is a member of both the family lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) where k1,k2 are Real Numb and one of the vertex of the rhombus is (3,2). If the...

One diagonal is a member of both the family of lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) Hence it must pass through the point of intersection of x+y-1= 0 and 2x+3y-2 = 0 . Also it...

Satyajit Samal 2 months ago
FIND UNIT VECTORS PERPENDICULAR TO THE PLANE DETERMINED BY THE POINTS P(1,-1,2) , Q(2,0,-1) AND R(0,2,1).

The two vectors in the given plane is PQ & PR PQ = (2 – 1) i + (0 + 1) j + (-1 – 2)k = i + j – 3k PR = (0 – 1)i + (2 + 1) j + (1 – 2k = –i + 3j – k The vector perpendicular to PQ & PR is PQ...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 months ago

THANKS!!!!

bharat makkar 2 months ago
please explain scalar product and vector addition law?

scalar product is basically the product of two vectors and the cos of the angle between them. suppose ntwo vectors A and B its scalar or dot product will be A*Bcos (theta) where theta is the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »