ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Thetangents drawn from the origin to the circle x2+y2-2kx-2ry+r2=0 are perpendicular if:

a.k=r

b.k=-r

c.k2=r2

d.k2+r2=1

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

1292_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 months ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 months ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 8 months ago
can angular displacement be scalar

infinitesimal angular displacement, the tip of the position-vector moves in a straight line. So, this angular displacement has a definite direction. Hence, it is a vector. But in a finite...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0

Hello Student, sin3x *sin^3 x +cos3x *cos^3 x=0 tan3x*tan^3x=0 =>tan3x=0 union tan^3x=0 =>3x=n*pi union x=n*pi
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago

please give some easy method as i am in class 11 th this iss going above my head or can u just explain it

rashmi 9 months ago
View all Questions »