Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

I find studying this chapter the most difficult especially the do i study such a subject where there are so many formulas to remember..??

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aravind,

I think you havent much understood the subject . You need not remember the formulas if u understand the concept behind them .

Try deriving the formulas by yourself and i assure u will never ever forget the formula in you life plus you will get an insight in the formula

and a really gud understanding whats happening . And i believe if you solve many  problems , which u wud eventually , u will be automatically remembering those.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

if line y + x =2 do not intersect any member of circles x^2 + y^2 - ax=0 at two distinct points where a is a parameter , then max. Value of |a+4| is ….......
put y = 2-x into the circle eqn. The quadratic formed would must possess the D less than zero that is to say that their roots should be imaginary for not touching the circles either way....
Vikas TU 2 months ago
length of portion of the line x=y+2 intersepted by the circle x 2 +y 2 =100 is
The circle has center at O(0, 0) and radius as 10 Ley the the intercept which line cuts the circle be AB and M be mid point of AB then clearly OM = distance of line x=y+2 from O(0,0) =...
Ajay 2 months ago
Just solve the x=y+2 with circle eqn by sy=ubstituting the x value. and find the x and y coordinates. then use distnace formulae for calculating the distance..
Vikas TU 2 months ago
the number of normals to a parabola y^2 = 8x through (2,1) is
Equation of normal y = mx – 2am – am 3 here a= 2 from parabola ​Passes through (2,1) 1= 2m – ​4m – ​2m ​3 2m ​3 ​+ 2m + 1 =0 Derivate of above function is 6m ​2 + 2...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
this question is of indefinte integration 1/(a+bcosx)^2 dx
Hey the ans is,-((A+Bcosx)^3)/bsinxThen substitute given value.And then eureka you got it.I didn`t substitute the value bcoz I can`t figure out the value of indefinite integration that you...
Adinath 13 days ago
How to find value of tan 10° ???????????????????????????
@ vaibhavi u can do it by graphical method . take a graph paper and draw a horizontal and vertical line at one cornor . from the end of horizontal line draw a line making angle of 10 degree ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The sum of first 9 terms of the series 1³/1 +1³+2³/1+3...... Is
[hint: find the nth term and then find its summation] Tn for the series is : Tn= {(n+1)^2 }/4 Then use the summation of this Tn with n from 1 to 9. ∑ Tn = 96. Hope this helps. Comment if...
Anuj Shrivastav one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn