coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off

Straight Lines

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Please mention your question

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

If you have a question from straight lines, please post it, and we'll be happy to solve it for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Find the locus of the mid-point of the chord of the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 which subtends a 90 degree angle at point (p,q) lying inside the circle .
The point (p,q) does not lie on the circle . also by substituting x1 =p and y1=q . the answer is not matching
R B 2 months ago
Just apply the formulae as T=S1. that is: xx1 + yy1 – a^2 = x1^2 + y1^2 – a^2 where x1 = p and y1 =q.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
length of portion of the line x=y+2 intersepted by the circle x 2 +y 2 =100 is
The circle has center at O(0, 0) and radius as 10 Ley the the intercept which line cuts the circle be AB and M be mid point of AB then clearly OM = distance of line x=y+2 from O(0,0) =...
Ajay 2 months ago
Just solve the x=y+2 with circle eqn by sy=ubstituting the x value. and find the x and y coordinates. then use distnace formulae for calculating the distance..
Vikas TU 2 months ago
A square has two of its side on a circle and other two on a tangent to the circle. Find area of square if radius of circle is 5cm.
Two of its SIDE on circle ?????? Pls correct the question Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
there is a question from complex no. mam please help me for getting its answer
Kindly submit the desired question for the experts to answer! Two complex numbers are equal if and only if both their real and imaginary parts are equal. In symbols: {\displaystyle...
Stan one month ago
if x 1 , x 2 , x 3 , x 4 are the roots of the equation x 4 -x 3 sin 2 beta + x 2 cos 2 beta – x cos beta – sin beta = 0 then ∑ i=1 to 4 tan -1 x i is ?
Sum of roots taken 3 at a ime means abc + bcd + acd + abd ie all possible combinations of 3 roots out of 4.Sum of roots = sin 2ßSum of roots taken 2 at a time = cos 2ßSum of roots taken 3 at...
Faiz yesterday
Let the roots be a,b,c,d...Then tan-¹ a + tan-¹ b + tan-¹ + tan-¹ d is equal to...tan-¹ [ (sum of roots - sum of roots taken 3 at a time) / (1 - sum of roots taken 2 at a time + product of...
Faiz yesterday
In a row of 20 seats, in how many ways can 3 blocks of consecutive seats with 5 seats in each block be selected?Please explain each step in a layman`s term.Thanks.
Placement of those blocks will actually mean that you have selceted those 5 consecutive chairs at different positions.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Thank you sir for the solution and your time.I`m little confused here or perhaps obtuse because the question talks about selection.Here is what I have understood from your solution :The...
mac one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn