Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

the equqtion of the straight line passing through the origon and perpendicular 2 the 2x^2-4xy-7y^2

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEar jimmyu

Change the coefficient of x2 and y2 and change the sign of the term containing xy

so desire equation

-7x2 +4xy + 2y2 =0

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

The sum to n terms of the series 1/4+7/16+37/64+175/256...
The general term of the sequence can be written as a k = 1 – (3/4) k . This sum of the sequence can be found out using the well known formula for n-terms of a geometric progression.
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
I am not sure the question is correct. The series do not have any pattern if the third term of series is 35/7 instead of 37/5, it can be summed easily. Please confirm.
Ajay 3 months ago
how many times we should apply derivative in multiple roots?
If there are n roots so derviatives can be applied till n-1 times. Please specify the proper question. So that I can guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sina+cosb=1/√2 & cosa+sinb=√2/√3 then find the value of : (1) sin(a+b) (2) tan(a-b/2)
Sina+cosb=1/√2 Sina = 1/√2 – cosb squaring both sides, (sina)^2 = 1/2 + (cosb)^2 – 2cosb/ √2 1 – (cosa)^2 = 1/2 + (cosb)^2 – 2cosb/ √2 1/2 – (cosa)^2 = (cosb)^2 – 2cosb/...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
∫1/x*√(x-1)/(x+1) dx=______?_______ Sir,pls tell me the detailed solution of this as soon as possible.thank u in advance...
Please find the answer, this could be easily solved if you know differentaition of inverse trignometric functions
Ajay 3 months ago
If 2a+b+2c=0, then the family of lines ax+by+c=0 is concurrent at
Make ax+by+c=0 similar to 2a + b + 2c = 0 therfore multiply ax+by+c=0 by 2 .i.e. 2ax + 2by + 2c = 0 Now compare it with the coeff. of 2a+b+2c=0 we get, x = 1 y = ½ thus at this point it is...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn