a.b.2 =-16/4

a.b =-2

solve for a and b 

a =8  and b=-1/4

b root is not possible because x is positive

so 2t =2 and 8

or  t = 1,3

product =1*3 =3

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

if a>0 ,b>0 ,c>0 and the maximum value of a(b 2 +c 2 ) +b(c 2 +a 2 ) +c(a 2 +b 2 ) is X abc ,then X is (a) 2 (b) 1 (c)6 (d) 3
From AM-GM inequality with equality when b=c. Repeat this for the other two terms and add and you will get RHS with equality when a=b=c
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
For Maximum value, of a(b 2 +c 2 ) +b(c 2 +a 2 ) +c(a 2 +b 2 ) every term needs to be maximum. = > that is considering a b c be triangle sides with a as hypotenuse for maximum for a(b 2 +c...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
if ax²+bx+c is a quadratic equation. IF two persons A and B are there.if A person wrote the constant term c, wrong, he got roots as 8,2. IF B person wrote the coefficient of x² wrong he got...
Hey The quadratic eqn for person A, ------------------(1) Comparing this with the standard form we get, b/a = -10 Now the quadratic Eqn for person B is :- In this the leadingcoefficient is...
Nishant Vora one month ago
Find the value of : square root of (-3+4i) Sorry this sentence is just to incrase characters.
@Vikas TU please write the correct in place of that solution . again , this line is to incrase the number of characters .
Divyansh Thada one month ago
let square root of (-3+4i) = x + iy squaring both sides, -3 + 4i = x^2 – y^2 +2xyi comparing both sides we get, x^2 – y^2 = – 3................(1) and 2xy = 4 xy = 2...................(2)...
Vikas TU one month ago
(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2
0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...
Jayakrishna Natarajan 9 months ago
here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0
murali 8 months ago
Having problem in solving even simple question of vectors please help
Nothing is there in vectors learn the simple basics in vectors,and also learn the formula , pls solve that problem in 2 or 3 times, you get knowledge about vectors. and you solve the...
mohan 6 months ago
try to learn basics perfectly in verctors and understand the concept correctly. Vectors concept is very easy to understand nothing is there listen carefully when your lecturors are telling
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
a variable straight AB intersecting the x and y axes at A & B always passes through a fixed point(a,b).Find the locus of the point dividing AB in 2:1
jagdish singh singh 8 days ago
jagdish singh singh 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question