Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

There are 720 permutations of digits 1,2,3,4,5,6. suppose these permutations are arranged from smallest to largest numerical values, begginning from 123456 and ending with 654321. what no falls on the 124th position?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jee king

total number that start with 1 is =5! =120

so at 121 position  213456 come

122 position  213465 come

123 position  213546 come

124 position  213564 come

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
1)find the least value of 6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+17 for real x 2)solve for x (x 2 -4x) 2 – (x-2) 2 – 16 = 0 3)the cartesian product of A*A has 9 elements among which are found (-1,0) and...
6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+1 to minimise it maximise the denominator and minimise the numerator simultaneously. Therefore, N(x) = 6x 2 -22x+21 N(x)’ = 12x – 22 N(x)’’ = 12 > 0 .i.e 12 x – 22 =0 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Dear raghav, plz put your questions in sequence wise at once. At one time post your question as a one time. In that way it would be easy for us to answer sequentially. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
please solve and say this fastly 0 to infinity 45a/(3+a+at)^4
Dear student Pls mention which quantity is gng from 0 toinfinity . Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
if a=cosϴ + i sinϴ , find the value of 1+a/1-a?????????????????????????????????????????
hey, a=cosϴ + i sinϴ (given)
Nishant Vora one month ago
the point of intersection of the tangents to the parabola y^2=4ax at the points t1 and t2 is....
Simply write the eqn. of tangent for parabola y^2 = 4ax in parametric form with t1 and t2 respectively. And then solve them . that is to say that: t1y = x + at1^2 …..................(1) and ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn