Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Find the no. of strictly increasing sequences of positive integers begin with 1 and end with 1000 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanchit Gupta

between 1 and 1000 we have 998 positive intiger

first term of series is 1

last term of series is 1000

in between these two term 998 term can be added

and each 998 positive intiger can occur in 2 ways either it will appear or not

so number of posible sequence is   1* 2*2*2*2.........998 times *1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Sir que. No. 5.. can u help me... and if u hav some easy tricks to do this que.
For these type of problems you should convert all logs to a common base e. Also you should know graph of log function so that you can determine if Log a is greater or less than log b. . To...
Ajay 3 months ago
Here is rest of solution …................................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
Shorter solution: 1/x = log 5 3 and 1/y = log 25 17 = log 5 >log 5 3 i.e. 1/x 0 we have x>y
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
1)find the least value of 6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+17 for real x 2)solve for x (x 2 -4x) 2 – (x-2) 2 – 16 = 0 3)the cartesian product of A*A has 9 elements among which are found (-1,0) and...
6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+1 to minimise it maximise the denominator and minimise the numerator simultaneously. Therefore, N(x) = 6x 2 -22x+21 N(x)’ = 12x – 22 N(x)’’ = 12 > 0 .i.e 12 x – 22 =0 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Dear raghav, plz put your questions in sequence wise at once. At one time post your question as a one time. In that way it would be easy for us to answer sequentially. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
IF a+b+c=6. and a,b,c are positive resl no .Prove that1/a+4/b+9/cis greater than equal to6.
From my calculations the smallest value of expression is coming to be 7. Could you give example values for a,b and c so that expression is 6.
Ajay 3 months ago
By Cauchy Schwarz Inequality with equality occurring when a^2=1,b^2=4,c^2=9 i.e. a=1,b=2,c=3. Since a+b+c=6, Hence Hope this helps
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Nice Solution hsbhatt Sir
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
Find the locus of the mid-point of the chord of the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 which subtends a 90 degree angle at point (p,q) lying inside the circle .
The point (p,q) does not lie on the circle . also by substituting x1 =p and y1=q . the answer is not matching
R B one month ago
Just apply the formulae as T=S1. that is: xx1 + yy1 – a^2 = x1^2 + y1^2 – a^2 where x1 = p and y1 =q.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Let A, B, C be 3 sets of complex numbers such that :- A = { z : |z+1| B = { z : |z-1| >= 1 } C = { z : |(z-1)/(z+1)| >=1 } (i) Number of points having integral coordinates in A∩B∩C are...
Hii I am helping you out in finding the area related to complex numbers. 1 It’s incomplete either equality of inequality must be there 2 Its the region outside the area of the circle...
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn