Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Q. Three ladies have each brought a child for admission to a school. The head of the school wishes to

interview the six people one by one, taking care that no child is interviewed before its mother. The
number of ways of doing this is
(A) 6 (B) 36 (C) 72 (D)90

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Let tha people be L1S1L2S2L3S3

each son comes after his mother

taking son,mother as set , there are 3 sets whihc can be arranged in 3! ways

answer : 6 ways

6 years ago

but answer is 90 ways

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what is cryptograrhy?????????????????????????????????
Cryptography is the science of providing security for information. It has been used as a means of providing secure communication between individuals, government agencies and military...
dolly bhatia 3 months ago
@ sivagiri Cryptography refers to the method of storing and transmitting data in a perticular form , so, that only those for whoom it is intended can read and process it . u can simply tell ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please solve it and verify the question thanks. And if got the ans please mail me.. p.sharif02@gmail
Hii If we just have to use numbers it is not possible . But it can be used as 3! +11+13
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Thank you. by the way do you think like these questions will come in upsc...? Please post here, thank you.
Sharif one month ago
Sir, this is my doubt please clarify, Let f:R->R be a function given by f(x+y) = f(x)+f(y) for all x,y belongs to R such that F91)=a, f(x)= Sir, Kindly give me the solution
Lim h->0 [ f(x+h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) Lim h->0 [ f(x) + f(h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) As f(x+y) = f(x) + f(y) Lim h->0 f(h) / h = f`(x) Transforming into differential eq. y/x = dy/dx (variable...
2017 years ago
Plz do help me...if |sin x|
@ partha your question donot have any attachment with it , kindly repost the full question that what u want to calculate from |sin x | .. and also attach a proper picture with appropriate...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Dear friend |sinx| = sinx since the value of the x is anything but the sinx have mod. So, the |sinx| = sinx. thank you
Is 2log(-5) defined ?.explain?
Dear Student, By the defination of the lograthmic, the log function is not defined for the negative values of input variable. i.e. the domain for the log function is the non-negative real...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
By the defination of the lograthmic, the log function is not defined for the negative values of input variable. i.e. the domain for the log function is the non-negative real numbers. Thanks.
manmath 8 months ago
defined as input is -ve But is defined as input is +ve And also
Aakash one year ago
The number of numbers of four different digits that can be formed from the digits of the number 12 356 such that the numbers are divisible by 4,is (A) 36 (B) 48 (C) 12 (D) 24
Hi, I hope this helps. As the number should be divisible by 4 it must end with 12,16,32,36,52,56 and hence there are a total of 6 cases. Now in all the cases there are remaining 2 digits...
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn