coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

xn xn+2 xn+3

yn yn+2 yn+3
zn zn+2 zn+3

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again.
Thanks & Regards
Latika Leekha
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

what is a domain and range give some examples?what is a bijection

Hello Sivagiri Guravaia:- Bijection:-Bijection means both Injective and Surjective together. So there is a perfect "one-to-one correspondence" between the numbers of the sets.

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

MR sivagiri guravaia The domain is the set of of all possible x-values which will make the function work.The difference between the highest and lowest values is called range. BIJECTION:The...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR sivagiri guravaia: The domain is the set of of all possible x-values which will make the function work.The difference between the highest and lowest values is called range. BIJECTION:The ...

N JYOTHEESWAR 5 months ago
if pth term of AP is q and qth term of Ap is p prov that nth term is p+q-n

a ​p ​= q = a + (p-1)d (1) a q ​=p = a + (q-1)d (2) (1) – (2​) q-p = (p-q)d d= -1 Substituting d in (1) a= p+q -1 a n = a+(n-1)d = p+q-1 + (n-1)(-1) a n = p+q-1 -n +1 = p+q-n
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Let the A.P. be given by q = a + (p -1)d ... ( 1 ) p = a + (q -1)d ... ( 2 ) Subtracting ( 2 ) from ( 1 ), q - p = (p - q)d => d = -1 Putting d = -1 in ( 1 ), a = p + q - 1 nte term = a +...

Nikhil kumar 3 months ago
SOLVE (2i+3j-k) . (i-j-k)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2-3+1=0......................................................................................................

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

(2i+3j-k).(i-j-k) it is a dot product =2-3+1 =0....................................................................................................................................

raj kumar 2 months ago

hi friend , i think this question is not clarity. may be the addition of that gives 3i+2j-2k.plese give clarity answer thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 2 months ago
Why we consider speed as a scalar quantity, as while describing speed we know that an object is moving with a particular speed in some direction? It cannot happen that an object moving with ...

Scalar physical quantities are following physics laws and having magnitude ONLY.. Speed is just the rate of conversion of distance travelled, not associated with any concept of direction.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

hi Scalar physical quantities are following physics laws and having magnitude ONLY.. Speed is just the rate of conversion of distance travelled, not associated with any concept of...

Ankit Jaiswal 4 months ago
y=10 ^x is the reflection of y=logxwithbase10 by a straight line of equation....

Dear Student, If any curve strike on y = x line, its reflection is juct x replaced by y and y replaced by x. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

It’s a reflection about the line y=x One can easily see if we replace x by y and y by x in any of the functions we will get the other one
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts