coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: hemangi

xn xn+2 xn+3

yn yn+2 yn+3
zn zn+2 zn+3

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again.
Thanks & Regards
Latika Leekha
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

1+2+3+....+n=

n(n+1)/2

SAIMANIKANTA 9 months ago

n(n+1)/2

DURGARAM 9 months ago

n(n+1)/2

pa1 9 months ago
what is the value of 0/0

There exists no value for 0/0.Its one of the indeterminate forms just like infinity/infinty , infinity – infinity , 0 * infinity , 1^ infinity , 0^0 and inifnity ^ 0 are indeterminate...

Athiyaman 10 months ago

division by zero is undefined. Since any number multiplied by zero is zero, the expression 0/0 also has no defined value and is called an indeterminate form.

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

it is indeterminent form …..we cant tell the value of that expression

kalyan 9 months ago
Number of positive integral solutions to equation x+y+z+w=10 (x>=0,y>=0,z>=2,w>=2) is PlZZZZZZZZZZ answer soon.

But the answer given is 84!!!!!!!!!.How????????????????.Plz provide the answer in a complete manner.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gandhi1234 2 months ago

But z>=2 and w>=2 and you take z>=1 and w>=1.How is it possible?My answer is coming out to be 7C3.Is it correct???????????

gandhi1234 2 months ago

To Admin when i post my answer it did not take My answer and show a message answer already exists.plz help me. anywhy answer is

jagdish singh singh 2 months ago
WHAT IS THE SPAN OF A SET................................................?

In linear algebra, the linear span (also called the linear hull or just span ) of a set of vectors in a vector space is the intersection of all subspaces containing that set . The linear...

T Dileep 6 days ago

DEAR NAG, The linear span (also called the linear hull or just span) of a set of vectors in a vector space is the intersection of all subspaces containing that set. It is very useful thing.

SAI SARDAR 6 days ago
Why we consider speed as a scalar quantity, as while describing speed we know that an object is moving with a particular speed in some direction? It cannot happen that an object moving with ...

Scalar physical quantities are following physics laws and having magnitude ONLY.. Speed is just the rate of conversion of distance travelled, not associated with any concept of direction.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

hi Scalar physical quantities are following physics laws and having magnitude ONLY.. Speed is just the rate of conversion of distance travelled, not associated with any concept of...

Ankit Jaiswal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 660 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts