xn xn+2 xn+3

yn yn+2 yn+3
zn zn+2 zn+3

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again.
Thanks & Regards
Latika Leekha
askIITians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
(1 -w -w²) 5 = 32

Hii shah as you know 1 + w +w ² = 0 whem w is cube root of unity.hence you can write it as -w -w² = 1 therefore 2^5 is 32.. . . . . . . . ….. . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
a+b+c = 3,then find the greatest value of a^2b^3c^2.

Hello Student, Please find the solution Given a+b+c =3 Write this as Now we will use AM >= GM So Therefore, So greatest value of is
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
The sides of a triangle are distinct positive integers in arithmetic progression. If the smallest side is 10 the number of such triangles is ….........

hi, Since the sides are in A.P let the sides be x , x + d and x + 2d. now since smallest side is 10 therefore x = 10 => sides are 10 , 10 + d and 10 + 2d we know that sum of any two sides of...

Ashwin one month ago

in the last third line it is => d instead it should be => d sorry my mistake

Ashwin one month ago

its not coming take it as 10 > d so d should be less than 10

Ashwin one month ago
What is the sin rule?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
given that a(vector)=i(cap)-j(cap) and b(vector)=i(cap)+2j(cap) are two vectors find a unit vector coplanar with a(vector) and b(vector) and perpendicular to a(vector)

a=i-j b=i+2j c=xi+yj a.c=x-y=0; x=y c=xi+xj the unit vector is 1/sqrt(2)(i+j) thank s sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago
let triangleABC have vertices A(3,4),B(4,6) and C(-1,6).The distance b/w orthocentre of triangle and the origin is

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 9 months ago

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »