Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find all real values of m for which the inequalty mx 2 - 4x + 3m + 1 >0 is satisfied for all positive x.

Hello Student, Please find the solution The value of this quadratic is always positive (>0) So graph will always be above x-axis therefore the condition will be :- D>0 and a>0...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Find the real values of the parameter ‘a’ for which atleast one complex number z =x+iysatisfies both the equality | z- ai | = a+4 and the inequality | z-2 |

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below [|z-ai| = a + 4] [|z-2| < 1] For these two to have atleast one solution, then both circles must intersect [|x+iy-ai| = a+4]...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

Dear student, Can you please mention the complete inequality. Is it either |z-2|> 0, or |z-2|<0 or any other number. Once, you can provide that detail, we can colve it further. Regards...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
At what values of 'a' do all the zeroes of the function, f(x) = (a-2)x 2 + 2ax + a + 3 lie on the interval (-2, 1)?

Hi, You need to consider 2 cases here. Case 1 : Take a-2>0 Now the concavity is upwards, draw the desired graph and think about the conditions. We need f(-2)>0 f(1)>0 \ But this is...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

The answer includes {2} . But leading coeff. is not equal to 0. Am i right ???

piyush soni 2 months ago
lim x → a log(x-a)/log(e x -a a )

ans: use D.L. Hospital low : lim x--> a = log(x-a)/ log (e x -e a ) undetermined form (- infinite/ - infinite) D.L. Hospital low ( differentiate N r and D r ) lim x--> a = (e x -e a...
  img
Ajay Verma 10 months ago
Tangents are drawn from the point (α,β) to the hyperbola 3x 2 -2y 2 =6 and are inclined at angles θ and φ to the x-axis. If tanθ.tanφ =2, prove that β 2...

please check the attached file
  img
Sunil Raikwar 10 months ago

Hi Pranjal, There is slight technical issue. Please post these questions again in analytical Geometry. We will upload the answers for the same. askIITians Faculty

sunil raikwar 10 months ago

Given equation is Equations of tangents are the roots of this equation is therefore Thanks &Regards, Sunil Raikwar, askIITians faculty.

sunil raikwar 10 months ago
what is the value of i to the power i

Dear Student, i i = e ( /2)*i*i ................................................................................................................................. Thanks.
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
View all Questions »