ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a,b,c,d are positive real numbers such that a/3=a+b/4=a+b+c/5=a+b+c+d/6 then a/b+2c+3d

Let a/3 = a + b / 4 = a + b + c / 5 = a + b + c + d/ 6 = k then, a = 3k, b = k, c = k, d = k a/b + 2c + 3d = 3k/k + 2k + 3k = 3k/6k = 1/2

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 6 months ago

hey post raledu kada

kasilaxmi 6 months ago

hello chandu.....

farzana 6 months ago
log 3/4 log 8 (x 2 +7) + log 1/4 (x 2 +7) -1 = -2 Solve for x.

First reduce the eqn from double log to a single log eqn. Follow the steps: Remove the logbase3/4 using the exponential equivalent. This would give an eqn of 2 terms equated to a number...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 5 months ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 5 months ago

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

piyush soni 5 months ago
The points (0,-1,-1), (-4,4,4),(4,5,1) and (3,9,4) are (A) Collinear (B) Coplanar (C) Forming a square (D) None of these Could you please explain using cartesian method of solving as we...

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

vikas kumar yadav one month ago

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

crossproduct

in mathematics , the cross product or vector product is a binary operation on two vectors in three-dimensional space . It results in a vector which is perpendicular to both and therefore...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
can we say that tan pi/8=sinpi/8//cospi/8

yes , why not why do you think that it may not be so??

Kaustubh Nayyar 4 months ago

tan pi/2 = (tan pi/4 + tan pi/4)/ (1 – tan pi/4. tan pi/4) this is considered as not defined also sin pi/2 / cos pi/2 is considered not defined any trignometric ratio with denomitor zero is...

Kaustubh Nayyar 4 months ago

how can we furthur solve using this method and find the value ?actually my teacher in scool told that this is wrong when i wrote it in exam?

ash jai 4 months ago
View all Questions »