Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want chapters like group theory ,Elements of number theory,graph theory,theory of equation,group theory please provide me fast i want to read this chapters in just 2 days because mu exam...

It is not possible for us to explain the whole topic/chapter here. Please go through the study material and write down the specific problem. Thanks & Regards Latika Leekha askIITians...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
Find the Locus of mid-point of line segment intercepted between real and imaginary Axis, by the line a’ z + a z’ +b =0 where b is real parameter and a is fixed complex number such that Re(a)...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find solution to your question below a’z + az + b = 0 Let z = x + iy z’ = x – iy Let a = c + id, where c & d are real numbers. a’ = c...
  img
Jitender Singh yesterday
Find the value of the integration of (vcosx-cos³x)dx{upperlimit is p÷4,lower limit (-p÷4)}

Sher Mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Sher Mohammad B.tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

please show me answer in jpg type

max1234567890 4 months ago
Help please image attached ...reply soon

Hello student, Please find answer to your question By binomiam theorm, we have
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
Under what conditions the function y = ax+b cx+d , (ad - bc) = 0 is it’s own inverse?

First inverse the function : x = ay + b / cy + d xcy + dx = ay + b y = b - dx/ cx - a It should be equal to original function b - dx/ cx - a = ax + b/cx + d bcx + bd - dcx^2 - d^2x = acx^2 +...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
Roots of the equation 2 sin^2(A) + sin^2(2A) = 2 are - (a) p/6 (b) p/4 (c) p/3 (d) p/2 where p is for pi...

hi in these type of questions it is better to check from the options because there are only two terms 2 sin^2(A) + sin^2(2A) put A = PIE / 2 you will see that this value satisfies the...

jitender lakhanpal 9 months ago

2sin^2(A)+sin^2(2A)=2 2sin^2(A)+4sin^2(A)cos^2(A)=2 2sin^2(A)+4sin^2(A){1-sin^2(A)}=2 sin^2(A)+2sin^2(A){1-sin^2(A)=1 2sin^4(A)-3sin^2(A)+1=0 sin^2(A)=3/4+_(9-8)^1/2/4 sin^2(A)=1/2 or1...

Himanshu Mohan 8 months ago
View all Questions »