ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
plz. answer the attached question of probability. and also name the rule or theorem that will be used. thanks.

hii You can use Baye’s Theorem of Probability in order to solve this question
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

I tried using bayes theorem but there is a little confusion.if u can plz tell me the value of P(E1) and P(E2) P(A/E1) and P(A/E2) it will be of great help. also tell which is the correct...

sufi digital one month ago
prove that n 3 + 3n 2 + 5n + 3 is divisible by 3 for any natural number n

Hello Student, n^3 + 3n^2 + 5n + 3 =n^3 + 3n^2 + 2n+3n + 3 =n(n^2 + 3n + 2)+3n + 3 =n(n+1)(n+2)+3n+3 Prooved Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago

By Fermat’s theorem, n 3 -n is divisible by 3. Hence n 3 +3n 2 +5n+3 = (n 3 -n)+(3n 2 +6n+3) = 3m+3(n+1) 2 for some integer m making the expression obviously a multiple of 3.

mycroft holmes 10 months ago
The number of arrangements that can be formed from the letters a,b,c,d,e,f taken 3 at a time without repetition and each containing the at least one vowel is

No, ans is 96 but my ans is also coming 72....

Aditya Sharma one month ago

is the answer 72.?

sanika muley one month ago
l

Dear student, Please post the correct question. Thanks Nishant Vora
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

where is the question kindly post it again to get it be answered

ng29 25 days ago
my question is of quadratic equation . if x 2 +(a-b)x+(1-a-b)=0 where a, b belongs to real number then find the values of “a” which equation unequal real roots for all values of “b”?

Hi student Discriminant of above equation is – (a-b) 2 – 4(1-a-b) For unequal roots D>0 => a 2 + b 2 -2ab – 4 + 4a + 4b > 0 b 2 -2b(a -2) + a 2 -4 +4a > 0 now...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
for non-coplanar vectors a,b and c, the relation (a*b).c=a b c holds if

they are mutually perpendicular

Shubham Singh 25 days ago
View all Questions »