ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the greatest term in the expansion of (7-5x)^2 where x=2/3 Please explain the steps. Thankyou in advance.

Hello Student. Please find the solution (7-5x)^2 = 49 + 25x^2 – 70x so first term = 49 second term = -70*2/3 third term = 25 x^2 = 25*4/9 = 11.11 So 49 is greatest...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Sorry sir.. i am extremely sorry.. Actually i typed in the wrong question.. it was (7-5x)^11, where x=2/3.. I am extremely sorry once again. Sir please give me the correct answer for this.

Swagat Bordoloi 5 months ago
Three numbers are chosen at random from the set {0,1,2,....,29} without replacement. The probability that the sum of these numbers is 30 is: (a)5/812 (b)15/812 (c)5/406 (d)3/406

Toatl possiblities 30 C 3 For sum 30 Start from first triad 0 1 29 Fix 0 and increase second number by 1 and decrease other by 1 till first number becomes 14 as after that repetion will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

Thank you! Should have been able to do it myself.

Arif Ahmed 23 days ago
A lab blood test is 99% effective in detecting a certain disease when it is infact present. However, it also yields a false positive result for 0.5% of the healthy person tested. If 0.1% of...

this is 12 th class ncert direct question you can check it in ncert solutions in askiitians

yaswanth 3 months ago

Solved

Drake 3 months ago
View all Questions »