Determine the number of ways to choose 5 numbers from the first 18 positive integers such that any 2 differ by at least 2.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please mail the question with singly title, so that itn will be visibkle to everyone

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the real values of the parameter ‘a’ for which atleast one complex number z =x+iy satisfies both the equality |z-ai|=a+4 and the inequality |z-2| is less than 1 .

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below For having atleast one solution for both the equation, the first circle should intersect with 2 nd circle on the x –...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

first of all is not right as given in qus this is less than 1 not equal second thing this qus is from resonannce assignment and ans is (-21/10 ,- 5/6)

saurabh 6 months ago
A bag contains 4 red and 4 black balls. Another bag contains 2 red and 6 black balls. One of the two bags is selected at random and a ball is drawn from the bag which is found to be red....

the probability that the ball is drawn from the first bag ..... total balls in both the bags is 4+4+2+6 = 16. but the ball should be red and from the first bag, therefore th probability is...

God Of Maths one month ago

Wrong , ans is 2/3 and thanks i have solved it .

Drake one month ago
If f(x-1) = x^2, find f(3). It’s suppossed to be 16, but I don’t understand why.

In the domai part its is given the value x-1 = 3 ….. so, choose, x = 4 and put in the function and get the value.. You ust assure for the value you are defining, it should be in valid...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Put x=4 and then this equation will give you f(3)=4 2 =16 ........................ ….................................... ....................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

Hi, this is very straightforward. Put x = 4 in the given eqaution, f(4-1) = 4 2 , f(3) = 16...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
i am very weak in class 11 geometry how do i start doing it

justlook at the derivation once n note down the result u have to prepare ur own notes stay focussed automatically u will succeed

yaswanth 28 days ago

just practice daily ….... and u might will be perfect in a week... all the best..

vikas one month ago

just practice daily ….... and u might will be perfect in a week... all the best..

vikas one month ago
what is the next digit in this series 15,31,63,127,255,.?

ans is 255*2+1=511

kartheeek 9 days ago
PLZ HELP STUCK WITH THIS FOR HOURS!! A regular hexagon ABCDEF with centre O,show that: __ __ __ __ 1.OB - OA = OC - OD __ __ __ __ 2.OD + OA = 2OB + OF __ __ __ __ 3.AD + EB + FC = 4AB

Something missing in the question. Concepts that are useful here length of points from center all equal. Triangle formed by center and 2 consecutive points is equilateral. Arun Kumar IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »