Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Solve For x :

x^3 - 3x = sqrt(x+2)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sq. both the sides.. then taking x^2 common..

solving

x=-1 or x=2..

approve if u like

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what is the value of sin(270-X)

270-X lies in the third quadrant in third quadrant “SIN” therefore SIN(270-X)=-COSX.....................................please approvemy answer

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM 4 months ago

C0SX

pa1 10 months ago

C0SX

ROHIT 10 months ago
p+q=99 than q=44,p=?

p=55

santhosh 10 months ago

KARTHIK 10 months ago

pa1 10 months ago
10 speakers that includes 3 specific persons (A, B, C) are to speak in a function. Find the number of ways they can be arranged to speak if A has to speak before B and B has to speak before ...

For first case select three positions out of 10 and A,B,C can be arranged only in 1 way in those secletions i.e 10C1 *1. Then 7 remaining can be arranged in 7! ways. For second one just...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

It will be 7! only 3positions have already been selected. So 7P7 i.e 7! ways.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

Just another thought of solving this pronlem First let us take the 7 general speakers (leaving the 3 special speakers) and fill 7 positions out of 10 positions.. This will have 10p7 ways of ...

Natarajan 5 months ago
in mathmatics we have using +,-,%,/,......etc why we are caliing the function + as + but why not calling + as – ? please explain it?

hello frnd! we have fixed those symbols for some specific operations only.So that everybody can understand what operation they should do.If u are not fixed them then every body get confused ...

ravi 4 months ago

My dear Friend,,,,,,,Simply, if we use ‘+’ for adding.ex- 2+2=4. But we use same‘+’ as ‘-‘ for adding 2-2=0 By the reason we use the symbol to calculate the sum,subtract,multiple &...

K N TRIMURTHY 4 months ago

By the reason we use the symbol to calculate the sum,subtract,multiple & division. So,which are the symbols in the maths for the specific calculation.

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 8 months ago
What will the curve xy-3x-2y-10=0 represent?

xy-3x-2y-10=0Take y common,y(x – 2) = 3x + 10y = (3x + 10)/(x-2)Point of discontinuity is at x = 2It represents a curve of which relation. in y and x with other than the ellipse, parabola,...

Vikas TU one month ago

xy-3x-2y-10=0Take y common,y(x – 2) = 3x + 10y = (3x + 10)/(x-2)Point of discontinuity is at x = 2It represents a curve of which relation. in y and x with other than the ellipse, parabola,...

SREEKANTH one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts