FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Solve For x :

x^3 - 3x = sqrt(x+2)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sq. both the sides.. then taking x^2 common..

solving

x=-1 or x=2..

approve if u like

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are true?(a)f(x)=0 has 2 real roots . (b)f(x)=0 has real roots in (-1,2) sum of real roots of f(x)=0 is 2 (d) product of real roots isof...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query.i think some part of the question is missing here because check whether constant term is...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 7 months ago

Is there any constant term in the given polynomial? If there is no constant, then one of the roots will be ‘0’ and the other root is ‘2’. Other roots are complex. No. of real roots = 2 Sum...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 8 months ago
Angle between the lines whose direction cosines are given by l-5m-3n=0.7l 2 +5m 2 -3n 2

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal 5 months ago
(1 -w -w²) 5 = 32

Hii shah as you know 1 + w +w ² = 0 whem w is cube root of unity.hence you can write it as -w -w² = 1 therefore 2^5 is 32.. . . . . . . . ….. . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
when should we use family of straight lines?

Hi, The family of straight lines is used when we need to represent large number of lines representing a particular condition....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

Find the equation of the line which passes through the point of intersection of L1:2x – 3y + 5 = 0 and L2: 3x – 2y + 5 = 0, and also passes through the origin. Here’s one way to solve the...

S. Agarwal 5 months ago
a line passes through a point with position vector i(cap)-2j(cap)-k(cap) and is parallel to the vector i(cap)-2j(cap)+2k(cap) find the distance of point p(5,0,-4) from the line and how?

The equation of line with the given conditions : (x - 1)/1 = (y+2)/-2 = (z+1)/2 Now calculate the distance of this line from the point p by distance formula. Simple Thanks Bharat Bajaj...
  img
bharat bajaj one year ago
Solve the Integral: ∫sinx.sin2xdx

∫sinx.sin2xdx =∫sinx.2sinxcosxdx = 2∫sin 2 x.cosxdx let t = sinx dt = cosxdx ∫ t^2 dx = t^3/3 +c = sin 3 x/3 +c where c is a constant Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »