FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Solve For x :

x^3 - 3x = sqrt(x+2)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sq. both the sides.. then taking x^2 common..

solving

x=-1 or x=2..

approve if u like

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If ((x-1)(x-2) 2 (x-3) 3 )/((x-4) 2 (x-5) 6 ) > 0, then find the values of x.

the answer is (−infinity,1) U (3,infinity)

Shubham Singh 23 days ago

SIDHARTH JAIN 25 days ago

N should be higher than D upto 3 N will 0 and and 4 &5 Dwill be 0 so the first number after that is 6 which nmake sense .

SIDHARTH JAIN 24 days ago
a,b belong to N and a>1. p is prime .ax^2+bx+c=p for 2 distict integral values of x then the number of integral roots of ax^2+bx+c=2p?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If a = b = N, then the roots of ax^2 + ax + c - p are -1/2 sqrt(1 - 4(c - p)/a)/2 which implies 1 - 4(c - p)/a is an odd square =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

Let m, n be the two integer valued roots of the quadratic ax 2 +bx+c-p = 0, so that ax 2 +bx+(c-p) = a (x-m)(x-n) . Let x=N be an integer such that aN 2 +bN+(c-p) = p, then a(N-m)(N-n) = p....

mycroft holmes 9 months ago
i dont understand how to do it..

i think its option d

SAITEJA GOUD 4 days ago

how u did it?

Prakhar Tomar 3 days ago
help image attached …..please

from the question itself, Lt(x--->5) (f(x)) 2 -9 = 0 hence f(5)=3 or -3 but range of f(x) is[0,infinite) hence f(x) = 3

srikar 6 months ago

you did this by cross multiplication

milind 6 months ago
How to create a magic square if we know a date. Eg-22-04-2014 The first column should have 22 2nd-04 3rd-20 and 4 th -14. I believe ramanujan created the same thing for his birthday but I...

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi 8 months ago

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi 8 months ago
how many four digit numbers can be formed such that the digits are in the decreasing order

Dear student, Number of such numbers without having zero in the number = (9*8*7*6) / 4! = 126 Number of such numbers with having zero in the number = (9*8*7) / 3! = 84 Therefore, number of...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago
View all Questions »