Solve For x :

x^3 - 3x = sqrt(x+2)

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

sq. both the sides.. then taking x^2 common..

solving

x=-1 or x=2..

approve if u like

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 4 months ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 4 months ago

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

piyush soni 4 months ago
plz find value of k?

Let the roots of the equation are . Given that . From the equation Also …...........(1) ….............(2) Also ….......(3) Use (1) and (3) to find . Use the values in...
  img
Satyajit Samal 3 months ago
Factorise a 3 – 27b 3 – 7ab 2 + 21a 2 b

Divide by b 3 and replace (a/b) by x ; we get, x 3 + 21x 2 _ 7x –27 = 0; Notice if x = -1 then it reduces to 0; .: (x+1) is a factor ; Now divide the equation by (x+1) we get, x 2 + 20x – 27...

MANU MITRAAN 4 months ago
find eqn. of a line passing through intersectin of lines x+y+1=0 and 2x-3y-1=0 and passing through (1,1) whose slope is 2 units

this question is to be done by done by the method of family of lines. so,by this method-(x+y+1)+lambda(2x-3y-1)=0 now x=--2/5 and y=--3/5 are the solutions of the equation x+y+1 =0 and...

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / (sqrt(1 – x^2) ( 2 + 3 sin^-1 (x)) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
( * ) If A,B,C are acture angles such that sin (B+C-A) = cos(C+A-B) = tan(A+B-C) = 1 then (A,B,C)=

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below sin (B+C-A) =1 => B+C-A = 90 ….….(1) cos(C+A-B) = 1 => C+A-B= 0….…..(2) tan(A+B-C) = 1 =>...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »