Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: APR30

Solve For x :

x^3 - 3x = sqrt(x+2)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sq. both the sides.. then taking x^2 common..

solving

x=-1 or x=2..

approve if u like

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is eccentricity?????????????????????????????????????

In mathematics, the eccentricity, denoted e or , is a parameter associated with every conic section. It can be thought of as a measure of how much the conic section deviates from being...

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

Essentrisity is the measure of hou many any conic section deviates from being circular.the essentricity of circle is zero.ellipse e=c/a

malle yaswanthkumar 2 months ago

my dear guddi at room temparature value 25.then we substuite the values of p,r,v values then we get the number of moles.

malle yaswanthkumar 2 months ago
What is quadratic formula say Very fastly please very important

Dear Subhang reddy, Quadratic formula is the determine of variables in quadratic expression which is second degree that is

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

Dear Subhang Reddy it is the quadratic formulae r all the bet for your bright future.................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay 9 months ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 9 months ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 9 months ago
tell me tricks in calculations??????????????????/////???????????/

if you may know the shortcuts then you may solve many problems in a fraction of second.so please try to know the shortcuts.

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago

hi chethan Have someone type in any number between 1 and 900 into the calculator without letting you know what it is. (Actually, this trick will work for numbers greater ...

manichandra 3 months ago

dear iitian.. there are many skills to calculate calculation....first we have to know the shortcuts then only you have able to the solve problems..............

mohan 3 months ago
Can anyone solve vector question asap and provide the solution

img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

the answer fr your question is -5 that will come by solving the problem by the principles of dot product of vectors and cross product f vector

Prabhakar ch 22 days ago

DEAR,...... vectors are the simple and the logic concept, and it is so simple , i can solve the questions from this chapter.

mohan 22 days ago
what is the real life applications of differentiation????????????????????????????????????

HAI GURAVAIAH, THE REAL LIFE APPLICATIONS OF THE DIFFERENTIATION IS THE USE OF THE SOLVE THE ONE PROBLEM IN THE GIVEN SOLUTION......................................................

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

the use of differentia is the systamatic way of sloving probles and imporve the method of solving problemsThe real life applications of differentiation are in business also and using...

raj kumar 3 months ago

Hello Guravaiah DAILY LIFE USES OF DIFFERENTIATION AND INTEGRATION. In Isaac Newton's day, one of the biggest problems was poor navigation at sea.

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 660 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts