Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

(1+m+m5 )15 =a0 + a1m + ........+ a75m75 . For How many values is ai not equal to zero for 0 <= i <= 75.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Is the answer 70? If yes read up Chicken McNugget formula

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

find the sum of the given series. description given in the image
Harsh Patodia one month ago
(r 2 +1) . r! = (r 2 +2r+1).r! -2r.r! = (r+1) 2 r! – 2r.r! = (r+1) (r+1)r! – 2r.r! = (r+1).(r+1)! – r.r! – r.r! =[(r+1).(r+1)! – r.r!] – [(r+1)! – r!] Thus, the summation is seen to be sum...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Where can I get solutions of ml khanna or A das gupta?
@ pratyay there is a separate book coming , on the name of SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS IN IIT MATHS BY A DAS GUPTA , by bharti bhawan , just take it , it explained each and every ques of a das...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
1)find the least value of 6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+17 for real x 2)solve for x (x 2 -4x) 2 – (x-2) 2 – 16 = 0 3)the cartesian product of A*A has 9 elements among which are found (-1,0) and...
6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+1 to minimise it maximise the denominator and minimise the numerator simultaneously. Therefore, N(x) = 6x 2 -22x+21 N(x)’ = 12x – 22 N(x)’’ = 12 > 0 .i.e 12 x – 22 =0 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Dear raghav, plz put your questions in sequence wise at once. At one time post your question as a one time. In that way it would be easy for us to answer sequentially. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
what is the maxima and minima of x-(1/x) plz ans with method thanks
Differentiate it: f(x) = x – 1/x (given) df/dx = 1 + 1/x^2 > 0 Hence it is an increasing function. The function grapgh will always increase monotonically. with slope positive. And it will...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
let Y=x-1/x upon differentiating we get dy/dx=1+1/x^2 hence dy/dx always positive then it will always increses monotonically then at x=infinity y=infinity(maxima) and x=-infinity...
swapnil 4 months ago
A man starts from the point P(-3,4) and reaches point Q(0,1) touching x axis at R such that PR+RQ is minimum, then point R is : ???
It can be any point,because for any point on x-axis the sum of the distance is same as that of PQ. i hope u are satisfied. plese post if u r any further doubts.
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
Assume the point to be (x,0).Using distance formulae calculate the distance.Then we get. PR=[(x+3)^2+4^2]^1/2 and RQ=[x^2+1]^1/2 .Now add PR and RQ .let differentiate the eq and...
Leela Lochan one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn