Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

My son is in CBSE X std.He is planning to appear in JEE in 2012.I feel that the course in algebra of CBSe is not sufficiant in X std for getting ready for JEE.Can you suggest any other reference which he can take

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can get your son to join Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE. Here we discuss Class 10 th topics at a much higher level as is available in NCERT. Thus this prepares the student for IITJEE level problems

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

if x+y+1=3xy,where x (not =)to y,determine value of x+y+1?
There can be lot of possibilties x=0 then y= -1 x= 1 y=1 (Not to be taken as xnot equal to y) x=2 y+1= 6y so y=1/5 Like this other cases can be taken So x+y+1 can have multiple values I...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
if ax²+bx+c is a quadratic equation. IF two persons A and B are there.if A person wrote the constant term c, wrong, he got roots as 8,2. IF B person wrote the coefficient of x² wrong he got...
Hey The quadratic eqn for person A, ------------------(1) Comparing this with the standard form we get, b/a = -10 Now the quadratic Eqn for person B is :- In this the leadingcoefficient is...
Nishant Vora one month ago
Given the three circles x 2 +y 2 -16x+60=0, 3x 2 +3y 2 -36x+81=0,x 2 +y 2 -16x-12y+84=0,find (i)the point from which the tangents to them are equal in length and (ii)this length.
let that point be (h.k) Now we know that Length of tangent is given by root(S1) So length of tangent to circle 1 is root(h2+k2-16h+60) Similarily for other two and then equate all the...
Nishant Vora one month ago
The radical axis of two circles has the property that the tangents drawn from a point on it to both the circles will have the same length. Radical axis equation quite naturally is S 1 =S 2...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Can you plz explain it clearly to me to understand?? thanking you Sir..............................................................................................................
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat one month ago
please answer the question given in attatchment
Hint: Frst find the value of d 2 y/dt 2 and d 2 x/dt 2 then divide these two values to get d 2 y/dx 2 . Then finally put t = 0. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
The orthocentre of a triangle formed by the pair of x+y+1=0lines 2(x^2)-xy-(y^y)+x+2y-1=0.
Differentiate the eqn. 2(x^2)-xy-(y^y)+x+2y-1=0. once w.r.t x and y separetly and get the relation in x and y eqns. then u have three eqns. for a triangle. apply the orthocentre formulae.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
if A,B,C are mutually perpendicular prove that C×(A×B)=0 Also A,B,C are vectors
Dear Student, If A, B and C are mutually perpendicular then, A x B will be the vector perpendicular to both A and B i.e. C only. Now C x C = 0 because the cross product of two same vectors...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If A, B and C are mutually perpendicular then, A x B will be the vector perpendicular to both A and B i.e. C only. Now C x C = 0 because the cross product of two same vectors is zero....
Ankit Jaiswal 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn