=> x= 3, 1/9, 1/cube root of(3)

3 & 1/9 r rational & +ve but -2 is _ve integral value

Hence option a) & c) r correct

hav gd lk
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Most common sequence and series questions that come in entrance exams
@ nikita WHAT EXACTLY U WANT TO KNOW ?? i am sorry there is no attachment in the question , kindly attach the ques in which u have problems . and the most imp topics in that chap is sum of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
in an ap the first term is 1, if second term, tenth term and thirty-fourth terms forms a GP, then what is the fourth term of the GP series?
here, a1=1 and 2,10,34 are forming gp. so we can write a2= a+d, a10= a+9d, and a34= a+33d. now its given that they are forming gp so by property we can write, (a+9d)square= (a+d)(a+33d)....
krunal 2 months ago
t1 = 1 t2 = 1+d t10 = 1 + 9d t34 = 1 + 33d these are all in G.P. then, t2/t1 = t34/t10 solve for d and thewrite t4 = 1 + 3d thus.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
If x + 1/x = √3.then find x100 + 1/x100.what is the solution
x+1/x= √3 you consider x=cos(teeta)+i sin(teeta) then substitute teeta = 30 degrees then x 100 +1/x 100 =cos(100 teeta) by the complex number concept = cos (3000) = -1/2 thank you
assume that x=w {where w is complex cube root of unity} the substitute x=w in given equation and mark it as equ. then w^100 +1/w^100. since w^3 =1....we can write w^100 as w^99.w^1= w^1 and ...
krunal 2 months ago
x + 1/x = √3 squaring both sides, x^2 + 1/x^2 = √3 – 2 again squaring, x^4 + 1/x^4 = ( √3-2)^2 -2 . . Go on like this on series for up till x^100 + 1/x^100
Vikas TU 2 months ago
A square has two of its verticeson a circle and other two on a tangent to the circle. Find area of square if radius of circle is 5cm.
Let ABCD be the square with side AB on tangent . CD will be a chord for circle. Let M be the mid point of CD, N be mid point of AB and O be the center of the circle, then OM will be be...
Ajay 2 months ago
how can we easily integrate trignometric function by parts
You can use the integration by parts for that.Its First Function(Integration of IInd)- [(Integration {differentiation of Ist} {Integration of IInd} ].
Sagar Gupta 7 days ago
sin^2A-sin^2B=(sinA+B)(sinA-B)how can it be true?? It should be (sinA-sinB)(sinA+sinB).please help!!
Hi Riya You can use the formula for Sum and Difference for Sin to get the required solution. Have look below and hope you understand the derivation
Ajay 3 months ago
Thank you .I got it now. I was not equating the second last LHS to sin2x but now I got it thanks a lot .I need to concentrate more.
riya 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn