Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Find the area of the region bounded by the curve

y = (x-1)1/2

the y-axis and the lines y = 1 and y = 5.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

If a polynomial P(x) is divided by x-a, x-b, x-c, we get a,b,c as remainders respectively (x€R). Then what will be the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c)?
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Note that P(a) =a, P(b) = b, and P(c) = c. Hence if we consider the polynomial Q(x) = P(x) – x, we see that Q(a) = Q(b) = Q(c) = 0. By Factor theorem we conclude (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) is a factor ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
let – 1≤ p ≤1 .Show that the equation 4x 3 -3x-p=0 has a unique root in the interval [-1/2, 1] and identify it. Ans: x= cos {1/3 cos -1 (p)}
Firstly the question is wrong , the interval in which root will be unique is [1/2, 1] instead of [-1/2, 1]. The equation can be written as 4x 3 -3x = p Draw the graph of of function y =...
Ajay 2 months ago
First find f(-0.5) and f(1) in terms of p. And suit the domain for p lyng in [-1,1] and check relation in f(-0.5) and f(1). Next step is to proove the function is continuous and...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
I am not getting the derivation of the formula nPr=n!÷(n-r)!. n=no. of objects and r=no. of times taken (the object)
Consider that you have three drawers and 10 balls of different colors. Now in how many ways can you fill all three drawers with balls from set of 10 balls so that each drawer conatins one...
Ajay 3 months ago
Please answer it fast! not able to understand permutations and combinations without it. 😢 Anyone kindly answer it. Hurry up please!!
riya 3 months ago
find the derivative of abs(x-3) when x = -1 with correct steps
Hii you have to draw the curve and once you draw it you will see that the slope of the tangent is -1
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By definition the modulus function is defined as = -x+3 Hence derivative = -1 for all values of x less than 3 which includes -1
Ajay 2 months ago
Please give me an answer for this question where I cannot integrate
Hi You can break it at all the integral points and then you can integrated this like shown in this image
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Let A, B, C be 3 sets of complex numbers such that :- A = { z : |z+1| B = { z : |z-1| >= 1 } C = { z : |(z-1)/(z+1)| >=1 } (i) Number of points having integral coordinates in A∩B∩C are...
Hii I am helping you out in finding the area related to complex numbers. 1 It’s incomplete either equality of inequality must be there 2 Its the region outside the area of the circle...
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn