Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

Hello Friends!!!

I have a Question....

How many keystrokes are needed to type numbers from 1 to 1000?

Reply asap!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Here hile typing numbers from 1 to 1000, you have 9 single digit numbers from 1 to 9. Each of them require one keystroke. That is 9 key strokes.

There are 90 two-digit numbers, from 10 to 99. Each of these numbers require 2 keystrokes. Therefore, one requires 180 keystrokes to type the 2 digit numbers.

There are 900 three-digit numbers, from 100 to 999. Each of these numbers require 3 keystrokes. Therefore, one requires 2700 keystrokes to type these 3 digit numbers.

Then 1000 is a four-digit number which requires 4 keystrokes.

Totally, therefore, one requires 9 + 180 + 2700 + 4 = 2893 keystrokes.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what are the solutions of following equation? Ix 3 -6x 2 +11x-6I
Through trial an error method we can see that (x-1) is a factor. Then by vanishing method the polynomial can be solved as :f(x) = x^3-6x^2+11x-6= x^3-x^2-5x^2+5x+6x-6= x^2(x-1) -5x(x-1)...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
What happens to characteristics properties of quadratic equation if instead of x being real variable it is a complex variable properties like sum of roots& product of roots
Posting again as previous answer did not get posted correctly. The properties of roots of quadratic equation remains same even if the roots are not real
Ajay 3 months ago
The sol. set of inequility (3 x -4 x ).ln(x+2) /x 2 -3x-4 is?
Inequality is missing in this question. Only expression is provided. PLease provide the complete question.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
can you pls tell me the book which is good for calculus
@ karan frst of all complete your ncert , then do the exercises as well as miscellenous given in the ncert , then switch up to exempler and solve each and every question their . after that...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Depends on what is your goal. If you goal is to prepare for board exams then you dont need to look beyond NCERT provided you solve all problems includng excempler problems If its IIT Mains...
Ajay 4 months ago
i think best book for calculus are thomson calculus and objectiv mathematics volume 2 written by rd sharma
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
Problem 5...................................(just to reach minimum character limit)
Part (a) is simple to disprove. Just arrange the numbers 64, 63,...,57 along the diagonal in descending order (i.e. 64 in a 1,1 , 63 in a 2,2 ,..., 57 in a 8,8 ). That way there will be no...
mycroft holmes 22 days ago
Part (b) Suppose p and q are two such numbers that are interesting in row r and s resp. WLOG p>q Consider p ’ in row s and in the same col as p. Then q>p’>p which is a contradiction. Hence...
mycroft holmes 22 days ago
how to calculate vector products like (a*b)*(c*d) where * represent cross products
To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product
Himanshu 11 months ago
To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product.
Ankit Jaiswal 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn