Get extra R 550 off

The equation A2/(x-a)+B2/(x-b)+C2/(x-c)+....+H2/(x-h)=k,has

(a)no real root

(b)at the most one real root

(c) no complex root

(d) at the most 2 complex roots

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Could you make your expression a little bit clearer?

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

no of sol. of Ix+2I+IxI+Ix-2I=p ,p belongs to Real no. are?
jagdish singh singh one month ago
draw the graph of given eq. hence getting if p=4 we getone sol.i.e x=0 while for all p>4 two solutions.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
If a polynomial P(x) is divided by x-a, x-b, x-c, we get a,b,c as remainders respectively (x€R). Then what will be the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c)?
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Note that P(a) =a, P(b) = b, and P(c) = c. Hence if we consider the polynomial Q(x) = P(x) – x, we see that Q(a) = Q(b) = Q(c) = 0. By Factor theorem we conclude (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) is a factor ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Plz help me solve this question. It is from chapter limits and derivatives . I did not find that in the list,
Krishna, write your questions that you want to ask, to related to limits and derivative. But you studied the defnition of limits and derivative clearly.
Kumar one month ago
Try desmos (Google it ) ... It is used to graph the function.. Then you can set y as a parameter and then you will see that the function as x-> 0 the graph tends to infinity (for some values...
rishabh 21 days ago
Kumar the question is lim x--> 0 ((y^2 - (y-x)^2)^1/x). / (8xy - 4x^2 + (8xy)^1/2)^3 I have also attached the image of it with the question please take a look
Sujith krishna one month ago
Question: If xe^(xy) – y = sin^2x, then find dy/dx at x=0.
Given eqn. xe^(xy) – y = sin^2x, Differentiate y w.r.t. x as: (1)e^(xy) + xe^(xy)*[1.y + xdy/dx] – dy/dx = sin2x collect dy/dx, put x = 0: dy/dx = 1 is the answer.
Vikas TU 5 months ago
xe^xy – y = sin^2x ∴ y = xe^xy – sin^2x Differention both sides w.r.t x: dy/dx = (1).(e^xy) + (x).(ye^xy) – 2.sinx.cosx ∴ dy/dx = e^xy + xy.e^xy – 2.sinx.cosx NOTE: Differentiate xe^xy by...
Praneet Debnath 4 months ago
If 2a + b + 2c = 0 then the family of lines ax+by+c=0 is concurrent at...?
U can divide the whole eqn. 2a + b + 2c by 2 also. we get, a + b/2 + c = 0 now compare it with ax+by+c=0 and we get x = 1 b =0.5 hence.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn