Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

There are 2 rows and 5 couples. no. of ways in whichwe can arrange all husband and wives so that no husband and wife come in front and back of his wife?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear prashant

no of rows 2

let row a be filled with 5 husband so no of ways is equal to 25 and for eaach husband if his wife should not come in front or back then this implies that his wife can come in any place except his front place nd his back place then the no of ways his wife can be placed is 3 thus total no of ways is 3 *25= 75

please approve if its correct

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

The sol. set of inequility (3 x -4 x ).ln(x+2) /x 2 -3x-4 is?
Inequality is missing in this question. Only expression is provided. PLease provide the complete question.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
2x^2 +y^2 +1
There is a problem in the page when anyone uplaod something which contains greater than or less than signs because the matter after that gets vanished from the page..I wll use words instead...
2017 years ago
Answer options provided by you are not visible...hope the simplification of the expression may help you get your answer..
17 hours ago
find all pairs of positive integers a,b such that a^b-b^a=3
Since RHS is odd, we must have either a is even and b is odd or vice versa. Case I: a is even, b is odd Also if , we must haveclearly, b>a. Hence and hence . (In fact looking modulo 3, a is ...
2017 years ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function
Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T
You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.
what is a skew hermanian matrice and how to solve problems based on this concept
@ yoosuf The diagonal elements are always real numbers. Example. A Hermitian matrix can also be defined as a square matrix A in which the transpose of the conjugate of A is equal to A.. and ...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) this is the question
put x = 2 in Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) =>2/4 + ¼ – 24/16 => 0.5 + 0.25 – 1.5 = > -.75 or -3/4
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn