Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Among the 8! permutations of the digits 1,2,3,.....8, consider those arrangements which have the following property:if you take any 5 consecutive positions , the product of the digits in those positions is divisible by 5.find the number of such arrangements?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Its obvious that the number 5 has to be in the 4th position or 5th position. The number of possible arrangements is therefore 7! X 2.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
I am not getting the derivation of the formula nPr=n!÷(n-r)!. n=no. of objects and r=no. of times taken (the object)
Consider that you have three drawers and 10 balls of different colors. Now in how many ways can you fill all three drawers with balls from set of 10 balls so that each drawer conatins one...
Ajay 3 months ago
Please answer it fast! not able to understand permutations and combinations without it. 😢 Anyone kindly answer it. Hurry up please!!
riya 3 months ago
if the product of HCF & LCM of two natural no. is 3780000 then their hcf is
Firstly, U should have provided the options either or LCM value to get the HCF. because absence of any one of themm cannot solve. However the concept would be: HCF is the factor of LCM...
2017 years ago
32tan power8 (a) = 2cos power2 (b) - 3cos (b) and 3cos2a =1 then find the general value of b.
32 tan^8⁡a=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b3 cos⁡2a=1cos⁡2a=1/3(1-tan^2⁡a)/(1+tan^2⁡a )=1/3tan^2⁡a=1/2tan^8⁡a=1/1632(1/16)=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b2=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b2 cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b-2=02 cos^2⁡b-4 cos⁡b+cos⁡b-2=02...
Aman 2 months ago
What is the integration of: logx/((1+logx)^2 ) ? (Type: Class 12th, Indefinite Integrals)
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Setting log x = t, we can rewrite the integral as which by the formula for integration of e x [f(x)+f’(x)] is simply e x f(x) and hence is e t / 1+t i.e. x/(1+log x)
mycroft holmes one month ago
If sin(A-B) = ½, cos(A+B)= ½, 0 B, find A and B.
Assume A-B = alpha and A+B = beta. Now, Since sin (alpha) = cos (beta) = ½. Therefore alpha = beta = pi/4 Now solve the two equations A-B = pi/4 and A+B = pi/4. and find A and B....
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Hi friend, the answer is A=pi/4 and B=0 THANKS Friend............................................................
mohan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn