There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

sqrt4i - sqrt-4i is equal to (i= iota)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sqrt4i - sqrt-4i=sqrt4.(sqrti) - sqrt4.(sqrt-i)

=2sqrti - 2 (sqrt-1)(sqrti)

=2sqrti(1-i)                                  (  sqrt-1 =i )  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

acertain number when divided by 7 and 9 leaves 5 and 3 respectively as remainders. find the remainder obtained when it is divided by 63
12 is the remainder.When 12 gets divided by 7 remainder is 5 and when 12 gets divided by 9 remainder is 3 ;as it gave in question. So,when 12 gets divided by 63 remainder is 12 . This can...
2017 years ago
in an ap the first term is 1, if second term, tenth term and thirty-fourth terms forms a GP, then what is the fourth term of the GP series?
here, a1=1 and 2,10,34 are forming gp. so we can write a2= a+d, a10= a+9d, and a34= a+33d. now its given that they are forming gp so by property we can write, (a+9d)square= (a+d)(a+33d)....
krunal 2 months ago
t1 = 1 t2 = 1+d t10 = 1 + 9d t34 = 1 + 33d these are all in G.P. then, t2/t1 = t34/t10 solve for d and thewrite t4 = 1 + 3d thus.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Number of points where f(x)=1/ln|x2-3x+3| is dicontinuous
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
sonukumaraman one year ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the y-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?
Dear Student Here you should take three cases Case (1) Point is at origin, Case (2) Point is above origin (0,y) , y>0 Case (3) Point is below origin (0,y), y<0 And for all the three...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Find the reflection of point (1,2) w.r.t y-axis. By simple geometry you will find that point of reflection of (1,2) i.e. (-1,2) , point A and (5,3) are collinear. So you can easily find the ...
Bhasker Goel 3 months ago
Hi,my 10 th sa1 board exam will start on next month. the lesson ‘trigonometry’is very difficult for,how can i perform well in board exam about the questions related to trigonometry?
@ jason No , i dnt think that trigonometry is at all difficult in class 10 . as far as class 10 sa1 exams are considered then u have only to remember the trigonometry identity and also...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
trigonometry is not at all hard as actual trigo comes in class 11 and 12. For class 10 th level you just prepare the NCERT well and for further questions you can log on to...
Nayan sharma 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn