Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

z= |a+bw+cww|+|a+bww+cw| , if w si not equal to 0 then the minimum value of z ?

(my answer is 2*sqrt of 3 , actual answer is 6*sqrt of 2)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear tarun,

my answer also comes out to be 6sqrt2. You must have done mistake in squaring...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

I am not getting the derivation of the formula nPr=n!÷(n-r)!. n=no. of objects and r=no. of times taken (the object)
Consider that you have three drawers and 10 balls of different colors. Now in how many ways can you fill all three drawers with balls from set of 10 balls so that each drawer conatins one...
Ajay 3 months ago
Please answer it fast! not able to understand permutations and combinations without it. 😢 Anyone kindly answer it. Hurry up please!!
riya 3 months ago
If x + 1/x = √3.then find x100 + 1/x100.what is the solution
x+1/x= √3 you consider x=cos(teeta)+i sin(teeta) then substitute teeta = 30 degrees then x 100 +1/x 100 =cos(100 teeta) by the complex number concept = cos (3000) = -1/2 thank you
assume that x=w {where w is complex cube root of unity} the substitute x=w in given equation and mark it as equ. then w^100 +1/w^100. since w^3 =1....we can write w^100 as w^99.w^1= w^1 and ...
krunal 2 months ago
x + 1/x = √3 squaring both sides, x^2 + 1/x^2 = √3 – 2 again squaring, x^4 + 1/x^4 = ( √3-2)^2 -2 . . Go on like this on series for up till x^100 + 1/x^100
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how to find number of positive integral solution of x+y+z=20
Min values of x,y and z will be 1 so remaining 17 have to be distributed over these numbers Just divide 17 in three parts using 2 partitions which can be done by 19C2 ways as 2 paritions...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
What is the integration x^3×cosx^3dxPlease give me the answer
write x^3×cosx^3dx as: x*x^2*cosx^3dx => let x^2 = u 2xdx = du I = u*cos(u^(3/2)) Apply now by – part easily then after substitute u in the end.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
show that the tangent to y^2= 4ax at (a,-2a) touches the parabola x^2= 4ay.
Differntiate y^2= 4ax, 2y.dy/dx = 4a dy/dx = 2a/y dy/dx = 2a/-2a = -1 Thus for x^2 = 4ay the slope should also come to -1 as they both have a common tangent. Now doing, 2x = 4ady/dx2 dy/dx2 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone....
As the qstn. has been asked twice. Re-posting the answer: let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn