Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

how to solve difficult problems of complex numbers with trigonometry??? can u explain the basic funda to apply in complex numbers questions???? if possible, please explain in brief reasoning behind them....

thank you.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

for example take a problem Z= cos(5 degree)+isin(5degree) you have to evalute Z^6 then we have to

use euler form Z=e^i(5) and Z^6=e^i(30)=cos(30)+isin(30)

which can be evaluated by use of trignometry.

i take very simple will take some other problems

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

IF a+b+c=6 and a b c are positive real no. prove that 1/(6-a)+1/(6-b)+1/(6-c) is greater than equal to3/4
Setting (6-a) = x, (6-b) = y, (6-c) = z, we have x+y+z = 12, x,y,z>0 From AM-GM we have which means The explanation for the inequality cited above can be found online or do let me know in...
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Very nice explanation hsbhatt sir
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
acertain number when divided by 7 and 9 leaves 5 and 3 respectively as remainders. find the remainder obtained when it is divided by 63
12 is the remainder.When 12 gets divided by 7 remainder is 5 and when 12 gets divided by 9 remainder is 3 ;as it gave in question. So,when 12 gets divided by 63 remainder is 12 . This can...
2017 years ago
IF a+b+c=6. and a,b,c are positive resl no .Prove that1/a+4/b+9/cis greater than equal to6.
From my calculations the smallest value of expression is coming to be 7. Could you give example values for a,b and c so that expression is 6.
Ajay 3 months ago
By Cauchy Schwarz Inequality with equality occurring when a^2=1,b^2=4,c^2=9 i.e. a=1,b=2,c=3. Since a+b+c=6, Hence Hope this helps
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Nice Solution hsbhatt Sir
what is integration? what is uses of integration: how to use integrations in real life?
Integration is an matematical Operation used to caluclate the area or volume of any given region/object.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
mathamatical defination ..the computation of a definite integral, a fundamental concept of calculus, which allows, among many other uses, computing areas and averaging continuous functions. ...
kalyan 4 months ago
integration is the mathematical operation used to caluculate the are under the curve............................or the integration is defined as the sum of...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
if a=cosϴ + i sinϴ , find the value of 1+a/1-a?????????????????????????????????????????
hey, a=cosϴ + i sinϴ (given)
Nishant Vora one month ago
is the sum of two convergent sequences is divergent?
@ aryan no , its not true for every case , but some cases it might be true . the small example u can take that is y (n ) = – x (n ) for all value of n HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn