There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

number of ways we can arrange 1,2,3,4,...8 such that the product of any five consecutive position is divisible by 5
If 5 is placed in the 4 th or 5 th place, then the product of any 5 consecutively placed numbers will be divisible by 5. So, for 5, we have two choices of placement, and corresponding to...
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
Hint: First find out the possible ways of product of five numbers havinng last digit 0 or 5 . u will have to check this first. then find the consecutiveness order .
Vikas TU 2 months ago
sir could you please help me solving with the question
Hint: Its an question based on P and C. Here you need to take different cases. Since Y and Z do not have any common element. So that the cases like Case 1 – Y is any one element from X...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Every element of X has three choices – (i) belong to Y (ii) belong to Z (iii) belong to neither So, the total number of ways = 3 5 = 243. (including the possibility that both Y and Z are...
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Please. exp. how to add vectors?
For adding two vectors, the i-components of the two vectors are added. similary for j, k, etc.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vectors are physical quantities that consist of a magnitude as well as a direction (for example velocity, acceleration, and displacement), as opposed to scalars, which consist of magnitude...
srinivas one year ago
addition of vectors can be done by using triangle law, parallelogram law or polygon law. hence, refer to the study material on this site for the same. if you have any other doubt, kindly...
vindhya one year ago
Find the indefinite integral of f(x) = (x^2 + 3)/((x^6)*(x^2 + 1)) ?
the answer is indefinite integral of f(x) = integral of(x^2 + 3)/((x^6)*(x^2 + 1)) -3/5x^5 + 2/3x^3 – 2/x – 2arctanx + c where c is an arbitrary constant
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
indefinite integral of f(x) = (x^2 + 3)/((x^6)*(x^2 + 1)) is : => -3/5x^5 + 2/3x^3 – 2/x – 2arctanx + c
Vikas TU 4 months ago
Find the locus of the mid-point of the chord of the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 which subtends a 90 degree angle at point (p,q) lying inside the circle .
The point (p,q) does not lie on the circle . also by substituting x1 =p and y1=q . the answer is not matching
R B one month ago
Just apply the formulae as T=S1. that is: xx1 + yy1 – a^2 = x1^2 + y1^2 – a^2 where x1 = p and y1 =q.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn