my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt

my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ bhanu 
Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , 
and for that u have to write PG entrance exams , and obviously that is difficult , 
AND IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO TO PG (POST GRADUATE IN MEDICINE ) FROM AIIMS THEN I COULD SAY , ITS VERY VERY DIFFICULT . 
BEACUSE IN AIIMS , GETTING PG REQUIRES PROPER AMOUNT OF HARDWORK , AND PATIENCE . 
and u also have to adopt some strategy to attempt the paper their . 
BUT IT DOESNOT MATTER FROM WHERE U DID THE MBBS , IF U DID THAT FROM INDIA ALSO , THEN U HAVE TO AGAIN ATTEND THAT ENTRANCES TO GET PG . 
but in private , i donot think there are any such pg examination , if now MCI employed for private then that must be easy , but govt one is difficult .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free