I`m in 12 right now and I`m preparing for medical exams. System of particles is the chapter that I don`t know at all. I referred ncert but it doesn`t have content in accordance to the competitive exams. Which book should I refer to make my concepts clear about this chapter.

I`m in 12 right now and I`m preparing for medical exams. System of particles is the chapter that I don`t know at all. I referred ncert but it doesn`t have content in accordance to the competitive exams. Which book should I refer to make my concepts clear about this chapter.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
yes, i do agree that system of particles and rotational motion is a complicated chapter , beacuse that involves many graphs are equation , formula which u have to remember . 
and donot follow ncert for mechanics , 
for that chapter , frst start with h c verma/ university physics ( anyone that u have) 
then after reading the theory from their , u can go ahead with the questions given in hc verma , (speially objective ) 
after that , take UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS by d c pandey ( mechanics part )and solve the ques , it will give u how the aiims and neet is going to ask the questions . 
at first u will noit able to solve h cverma ques , bt donot loose hope beacuse hcv is not fully required for medical entrances . 
MAIN FOCUS – INERTIA OF A PARTICLE , AND RIGID BODY CONFIGURATION . 
u can also take last 28 years papers of aiims and neet , of arihant and mtg , otherwise its avaliable on askiitian site also . 
ALL THE BEST . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free