wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

Grade:

6 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT. Next comes to branch, but if your getting your interested branch even in DTU then it is better to go for it. The branch priority is based on its scope i.e. placements etc.So keeping all things in mind the priority order can be:
1.electrical DTU
2. ICE NSIT
3. MPAE NSIT
4. civil DTU
All the best & Good luck.
Raman
8 Points
9 years ago
what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.
Raman
8 Points
9 years ago
what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
NSIT is better college than DTU The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
NSIT is better college than DTU The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free