Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch  and my home state is Karnataka

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places, you may try visiting the weblink of Jeemains to find out your stature otherwise there is another wayout to try at some other reputed institutions offering quality education and placements, like – Quantum College of Engg, Roorkee,.....................Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.............................BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,.....................JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free