sir i got 64 percentage in board may i appear in jee main 2018

sir i got 64 percentage in board may i appear in jee main 2018

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
6 years ago
Picklu Ghosh, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified following two changes in the JEE pattern for 2017:

1.     There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination,

2.     For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.

Now according to this notification, you wont be eligible for JEE 2018. So, instead of wasting one year time take admission this year only.

You try for admission in private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Poornima, etc. Most of them have admission on various criterion

1.  Your marks in class 12.
  2. Your marks in JEE mains.
  3. Their own tests.
All these places have earned a good name for themselves in the field of education with the good academic environment conducive to learning and good placements that they offer to students.
Choosing one of them is going to be a good decision and will help you shape your career in a proper manner.
Best of luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free