Please Answer this I got NIT Allahabad(CSE) as allotment for 1 st Round but my parents are telling to wait to get NIT Warangal.Should I wait as my higher choices also has Mech but i dont wanna go there I want CSE and also is NIT A safe for outside state quota in all terms(Ragging and Infra,Placements)Please Answer toady as i have to report to RC tom Please.

Please Answer this I got NIT Allahabad(CSE) as allotment for 1st Round but my parents are telling to wait to get NIT Warangal.Should I wait as my higher choices also has Mech but i dont wanna go there I want CSE and also is NIT A safe for outside state quota in all terms(Ragging and Infra,Placements)Please Answer toady as i have to report to RC tom Please.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
Since your Interested branch is CSE and you already got that branch in NIT allahabad, you can go for it. You may get NIT warangal if you go for further counselling. But it is not sure that you will get Mech in NIT warangal. So considering this in mind you can safely join in NIT allahabad CSE and importantly out side quota is also safe. Ragging may be there but that may not be serious and it is also better interms of infra and placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free