i wanted to know that the topics like geometry of complex nos. (( section formula, equation of circle, equation of line etc.)) are in the “syllabus” for maths complex numbers for jee main 2015 ((because i find it all very much COMPLEX))

i wanted to know that the topics like
geometry of complex nos. (( section formula, equation of circle, equation of line etc.))
are in the “syllabus” for maths complex numbers for jee main 2015
((because i find it all very much COMPLEX))

Grade:12

4 Answers

Pankaj Gupta
25 Points
9 years ago
Yes these topics are included in IIT syllabus and should be covered once you have got confidence in geometry......
sarthak sharma
22 Points
9 years ago
sir actually i wanted to know that whether they are important for JEE MAIN not JEE ADVANCE coz everyone’s first target is to score good in mains and qualify for jee advance so i want to firstly cover up and master the topics which are of jee mains then after mains would study those added for advance
so it would be very kind of u if u could help me in the same so that i can plan whether to focus much on it or not
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
yes this topics are included in jee mains.and should be covered
Pankaj Gupta
25 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sarthak,
Complex number is very important topic from jee mains and advanced point of view. What I want to say is that Complex number is a combination of geometry, trigonometry and vector. So once you get confidence in these topics then only go for complex number....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free