i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for b.tech cse

i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for b.tech cse

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi vikas
yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit
thanks
medha
32 Points
7 years ago
You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i think that you should apply for other universities too who will accept you on the basis of the marks that you have scored and happen to for heavy scholarship to those who have good percentage like yours and have a great faculty who helps you maintain such grades in future and gives you so whole lot of exposure in various forms. I suggest you look for universities like Nirma University,Ahmedabad..............Lovely Professional University,Phagwara.............Chitkara University, Chandigarh etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free