I have a domicike of Haryana and I have. Completed my class 12 from Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Can I have my home state quota as Haryana?

I have a domicike of Haryana and I have. Completed my class 12 from Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Can I have my home state quota as Haryana?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
HOME  STATE  QUATA     WILL BE APPLICABLE  ONLY  WHERE  FROM    U  HAVE    DOMESILE

SO  UR   HOMESTATE   QUATA  WILL BE    ACCEPTED    AT  HARYANA  ONLY

AND  LIASTEN  CAREFULLY   AS  PER  THE  RULES  OF  JEE MAINS    IF  U  TRY  TO  GET     SEAT  UNDER     AS  HOME  STATE QUATA  OF OTHER  STATE    UR  SEAT  WILL BE   CANCILLED  AND  U  WILL     BE   DISQUALIFIED  ….….….….... 

THANKS

AND

PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@
….….….….….
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
It doesnot matter from where u have complted the class 12 th , the domicile will be determined only by the income certificate of your parents , ar any proof of that , 
if your parents belongs to haryana , then your home state quota will be counted as haryana , else it will be u.p if that happens . 
and when u get a seat allotment via the state quota then u have to also produce relevent document of that like that of the income certificate of parents . 
SO, THATS THE ONLY THING MATTERS , NOTHING ELSE , 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
‘ALL THE BEST .,.,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free