I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of 23000 in jee mains ....sorry). I passed 12th from. Rajasthan. ​

I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of 23000 in jee mains ....sorry). I passed 12th from. Rajasthan.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will enjoy that life.Thanks.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s life when you are at a hostel.......it is another kind of experience that one cherishes remembering throughout one’s life, ….…..well if you still are confused then try visiting some other reputed institutions where perhaps you may find – so called ‘better environment’ in hostel; but one thing is for sure that the level of education is quite good there and the plement graph is also quite good – Sharda Uni, Greater Noida..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......Silicon Inst of Tech , Bhubhneshwar,..........BITS Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free