i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states is there any chance for nit i belong to general category living in boarder area

i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in  punjab and nearby states is there any chance for nit i belong to general category  living in boarder area

Grade:12

4 Answers

zxcv
10 Points
9 years ago
please someone give me answer i am to tense for my future
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that
so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main but dont loose hope as cbse had not considered two questins bonus that were incorrect just wait till 27april for officaial cut off and ur exact score.
alll
the best

approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
your marks are less than cut off.but can’t say.wait till results
Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
good job to score such good marks and percentage...In Punjab you can surely try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara...i have heard a lot about it...the largest uni....with n-number of students.....quality education....better placements and what not....well another choice may be PEC, Patiala...apart from these two you can try at GITAM uni, vishakhapatnam......Lady Irwin College, N.Delhi etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free