Hi, My goal is to get a good score in JEE Mains. I started preparations a bit late i.e. Aug 2014. I will be able to complete followings by Dec 31st: Objective questions of Maths JEE topics from SK Goyal (New Patter IIT JEE Maths) NCERT class 12 th Physics and Chemistry one round of course completion. Class 11 th Physical and Organic chemistry one round couse completion. Physics HC Verma class 11 th and 12 th topics with all the solved examples and one third of unsolved questions for each chapter. (Due to time constraint I am unable to do all the questions from HC Verma) Objective questions of Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism, EM Wave and AC Current from DC Pandey. (i.e. part one of physics class 12th). Two rounds of economics which is my 5 th subject and it will help me in getting good marks in 12 th board. I am very comfortable with Organic chemistry Following things, I will not be able to complete by Dec 31st: Few class 12 Maths chapeters from NCERT are remaining Physical chemistry numericals for JEE syllabus JEE Mains past years papers No extra books for Chemistry Though one round of chemistry will be complete, I have so much to remember in Inorganic chemistry. I plan to concentrate Jan and Feb for Board and also have pre-boards from 9 th Jan to 21 st Jan. What are my chance of getting good (180+) score in Mains with current preparation level. I assume that 12 th Chemistry will be taken care along with board. But am not sure how to take out time to revise 11 th Chemistry and JEE syllabus along with board preparations. Please guide me. Thanks & Regards

Hi,

My goal is to get a good score in JEE Mains. I started preparations a bit late i.e. Aug 2014.
I will be able to complete followings by Dec 31st:
  1. Objective questions of Maths JEE topics from SK Goyal (New Patter IIT JEE Maths)
  2. NCERT class 12th Physics and Chemistry one round of course completion.
  3. Class 11th Physical and Organic chemistry one round couse completion.
  4. Physics HC Verma class 11th and 12th topics with all the solved examples and one third of unsolved questions for each chapter. (Due to time constraint I am unable to do all the questions from HC Verma)
  5. Objective questions of Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism, EM Wave and AC Current from DC Pandey. (i.e. part one of physics class 12th).
  6. Two rounds of economics which is my 5th subject and it will help me in getting good marks in 12th board.
  7. I am very comfortable with Organic chemistry
Following things, I will not be able to complete by Dec 31st:
  1. Few class 12 Maths chapeters from NCERT are remaining
  2. Physical chemistry numericals for JEE syllabus
  3. JEE Mains past years papers
  4. No extra books for Chemistry
  5. Though one round of chemistry will be complete, I have so much to remember in Inorganic chemistry.
I plan to concentrate Jan and Feb for Board and also have pre-boards from 9th Jan to 21st Jan.
What are my chance of getting good (180+) score in Mains with current preparation level. I assume that 12th Chemistry will be taken care along with board. But am not sure how to take out time to revise 11th Chemistry and JEE syllabus along with board preparations.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,
Please mention your class and year in which you are going to give JEE ?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free