Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir,

thanks for the ans for my quiestion..I know i can bt a little bit confused and that shakes my confidence.will it be poosible to crack it at the study of last moments.people study for two years bt then too they dont get will it be possible for me? this gets into my mind v.much. but i promise you i will ollow whatever u said and DO MY BEST. thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

every person has different understanding capability and quantitative skills. If u r too sharp, u can get the concept of that subject in one reading even without a proper coaching center.

There is no hard and fast rule that for IIT , u have to read day n night for 2 years.

It was previous years statistics or experience of people says that generally people need 2 yrs of study and even more year drop after + 2 for making into IIT.

Plzz look ino u r previous and prepare well in all topics, IF u r new then cover most importnat topics of all 3 subjects and practice previous years question papers and practise test paapers and prepare some formula sheets and revise befor ethe exam

all the best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir,im score 50 marks in mains 2016 from sc candidate......will i qualify for advanced
You can expect the cutoff marks for this year to be around 50 marks for SC candidate. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
You should practise advanced level of problems from reference books and/or from the study material if your are having. Apart from this keep doing revision and practise mock test. Thanks.
Any more queries?
How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest
Oh! That mean I should try to get clarity over concepts.You have also mentioned about the Practice.Should I do practice on similar concept questions too? Also one more thing... Should I...
Sagar Gupta 7 days ago
@ sagar there is no limit of solving ques , solve ques as much as u can . so, that u can take even a more grasp on the concepts , and the no. of ques also depend upon your practice and...
Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Calculate the angular velocity and linear velocity of a tip of minute hand of length 10 cm.
Given : T = 60 min. = 60 × 60 s = 3600 s L = 10 cm = 0.1 m To Find : ω = ? v = ? Formula : ω = π T 2 v = rω Solution : ω = π T 2 = 2 3.142 × 3600 ∴ ω = 1.744 × 10–3 rad/s v = rω = 0.1 ×...
SAHIL 2 months ago
which is easy getting seat in iit for or
@ charan both of them are nearly same difficulty level , getting a seat in iit for btech demands you to qualify the toughest entrance exam , that is jee advanced and also for getting mtech...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts