FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the cutoff marks of AIEEE  B arch

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear abuzar ghori,

A rank in top 500 can easily get you an architecture seats in top NITs. like SPA Delhi,NIT Trichy 

The cutoff for AIEEE B.Arch courses is about 50% of the total marks. 

Above 70% and you can get a seat in one of the finest institutions in India offering B.Arch .

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!SmileSmile

2 years ago

i had got 211 marks out of 320 in paper  i am not sure wether i will get good mars in drawing or not i am a obc candidate wether i will get a top gov college or not

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have got air 75315 and state rank 20782, category obc rank 4454 and state rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 2 nd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any NITs. If yes,...

you will get top nits.may be in 4 th or spot round..

Rak 9 months ago

if your obc category air is 4454.

Rak 9 months ago
Is Carbon-12 and Carbon-14 the same element?

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

vikas yadav one month ago

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 9 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 9 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 9 months ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy 2 months ago
WHAT SHOULD BE THE RANK TO GET ADMISSION IN CHENNAI IIT

Core branches like Electrical, Mechanical & Computer science are closed under 400-500. and Rest others depending upon the branch may went upto 2000.
  img
Suraj Prasad 16 hours ago

It depends on branch allotment also, But to get the college, you should be in AIR <1 – 6000>.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 hours ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »