There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which college is better for me NIT-Trichy or NIT-Warangal for CSE.

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

NIT -Trichy is better as its the rankes as the best NIT in India.

Also Computing facilities are very good in NIT Trichy.

So, better opt for NIT - Trichy CSE.

7 years ago

Definately NIT Trichy .

6 years ago
										nit warangal is better for cse in so many aspects
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank
Check for both options under both the categories.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...
Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack u mentioned physics has been ur...
askiitian expert akshay singh 7 years ago
NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...
AskiitiansExpert Rohan 7 years ago
Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
A projectile is projected at an angle(a>45°) with an initial velocity u. The time t,at which its magnitude of horizontal velocity will equal the magnitude of vertical velocity is?
Assuming zero air resistance, we can take the horizontal component of its velocity as constant until it hits the ground . So we have the horizontal component as uCosA (Let the angle be A)....
Kiranchandar 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts