There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have to take admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Enggineering and Technology.

The last  year's placements of this college were as followes:

cse:-   32

ece:-    7

n according to the preference ece is the best stream to oppt for.... these days!!!

so i want to know that which stream should i oppt. for in this college?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

I would also suggest u to opt for ECE rather than computer science. ECE is the favorites these days and has gt the best prospects in the near future.

Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

Knowledge of computer hardware, networking equipments and communication systems enables electronics engineering graduate helped them to annexe an edge in the IT job market. The skills and understanding developed in the course enable them to be preferred, as software professionals by IT companies.

Electrical graduate are employed in Electricity Boards/Utility companies and large industries as engineers and managers, responsible for installation, maintenance, operation of power handling equipments and systems. Industries manufacturing large electrical machines and equipments employ engineers in design, production and testing. Educational Institutions and Research establishments recruit electrical engineers as faculty and scientists.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?
Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...
priya dharshini one year ago
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??
The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.
There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?
Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World...
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts