There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have qualified into the extended merit list of IIT. My rank is 40593. There are about 60000 students who have qualified into the EML and there are only 2000 seats in the EML colleges given on the IIT website. So according to my rank its clear that I was not able to get into these colleges. Therefore, I want to know that what else can be done through this qualification?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Presently , there are no such colleges which take admission on the basis of ur IIT eml rank . either u need to take admission thru AIEEE , or some other college. IIT eml ranks are just for the institutes that participate thru JEE , like iist ec .

If u want to know some of the good engg. colleges in india then

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
V. Harshit - one year ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?
Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017
@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...
hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts