Sir, I have qualified into the extended merit list of IIT. My rank is 40593. There are about 60000 students who have qualified into the EML and there are only 2000 seats in the EML colleges given on the IIT website. So according to my rank its clear that I was not able to get into these colleges. Therefore, I want to know that what else can be done through this qualification?

Sir,

I have qualified into the extended merit list of IIT. My rank is 40593. There are about 60000 students who have qualified into the EML and there are only 2000 seats in the EML colleges given on the IIT website. So according to my rank its clear that I was not able to get into these colleges. Therefore, I want to know that what else can be done through this qualification?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Presently , there are no such colleges which take admission on the basis of ur IIT eml rank . either u need to take admission thru AIEEE , or some other college. IIT eml ranks are just for the institutes that participate thru JEE , like iist ec .

If u want to know some of the good engg. colleges in india then visitwww.askiitians.com/engineering-colleges/engineering-college-details.aspx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free